If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Cornerstone Small Heath...June 4th 2011

LarryTeepot
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Match Team/ Club: Tunnel Barn Farm Vets
Sponsor: Fishermans Friend .... and Mo,s

Unread post by LarryTeepot »

For the third week running the roach weren't playing ball and the wind was still blowing through .The cut has fished no where near its potential but never the less there were plenty of skimmers and perch caught.One crucian and several tench up to 1lb and half put it appearances,worm and castor  and squat  where the baits this week....

Neil Turner.........................12....10.....4..... ....peg 30....Tipton
    Keith Woodhead.................8......9......0.........p eg 27....Cornerstone
    Dave Brown.......................7......14.....0....... .Peg 1.......Tipton
    Paul Turner.........................6.......13....8.... ....peg 39.....Tipton
    Merv Rogers.......................6......6.......8..... ..peg 32.....Dam & lock
    Dave McCall.........................6.......4......0... ...peg 36......
    Andy Curless......................5.......13.....0..... .peg 14.....Blackhorse
    Stan Ward..........................5.......12....1..... ..peg 18....Four Ashes
    Bob Taylor..........................5........8......2. .....peg..9......Jets

23anglers turned out and for that i thank them....we only had one draw this week after 40 years i am starting to get the hang of Organizing. Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Unread post by Simple »

Good results there Larry.

I hear you did well today with some new tactics Image Image
LarryTeepot
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker
Match Team/ Club: Tunnel Barn Farm Vets
Sponsor: Fishermans Friend .... and Mo,s

Unread post by LarryTeepot »

simon sat there as usual doing it my way with about 4lb bits..JB came and gave me a master class 57lb his way.....i learned loads mate....awesome teacher Image

the moral is......you never to old to learn...
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Unread post by Simple »

Yeah he taught me loads too. Glad you had a few. Will have to watch you in 2 weeks then Image
Paul_Murrin
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by Paul_Murrin »

23anglers turned out and for that i thank them....we only had one draw this week after 40 years i am starting to get the hang of Organizing.
Image Image Image Image Image GOOD EGG........... Image Image