If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Strikers Match Report - Woodside, Bottom Pool

Results for our matches.
Lee_H

Strikers Match Report - Woodside, Bottom Pool

Unread post by Lee_H »

Got time on my hands this week, i put my clocks forward instead of back.
Another one who went back to the future on sunday was Carl Carter who last won a contest when the tank tops he wears were in fashion. Carl's 54-2-8 was enough to win on the Woodside Pool near Cleobury, fishing to the corner of the island at about 11mtrs between the reeds & lilly pads he bagged most of his fish on corn.
Ultra consistent Kev Driver was 2nd with 42-3 of margin caught carp on the pellet, 3rd spot was tied on 32-7-8 between Dave Rutter with pellet down the edge and Ex "Mayor of Salou" - John Tolley who caught most of his fish including the biggest of the day at 10-3-8 on maggot.
Amanda Jones fished most of the contest blind after dropping her glasses in the pool but still put 21-0 on the scales,     Kev Driver managed to retrieve them first scoop of the net after the whistle.
Accident prone Roy "Mr Crabtree" Carter trashed his pole this week when he tried to lift it out of the pool when it was full of water.
Looking at the tables the Aggregates look to be going Kev's way, but the Winter league is all to play for if he slips up on the last contest on the Top Pool at Halfpenny Green Vine Yard, Andy Pitt & Carl Carter are not far behind.