If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Strikers Match Report - Jam Factory 2

Results for our matches.
Lee_H

Strikers Match Report - Jam Factory 2

Unread post by Lee_H »

Last week i was at Moleneux to take advantage of a free ticket & hospitality curtesy of Marstons. Whilst filling my belly some one pointed out that a football match was on.
From what i could make out the Wolves won lots of throw-ins but lost on penalties.
The angling this week on the Ash Pool at the Jam Factory started with a bump, Phil Reynolds senior knocked himself senseless when he tripped over a rock & nutted my dads car bumper, some members were quite concerned about the damage done to the car, Phil now has a lovely shinner.
200lb won a match on this pool the previous week so even though the cold rains came a ton was said to be achievable.
In the end Kev Driver won with 85-15 but actually lost 15 decent fish as well, next came Mark "Mac" McGinley with 61-3 and in third with 47-13 was Carl Carter who still had his Halloween mask on from last year.
The top 3 caught all their fish on pellet.
The depths vary greatly in this pool from around 8' at 11mtrs & 3' in the side at one end to 2' all the way across at the car park end.
Biggest fish on the day was captured by Chris Calder at 9-9-8. Andy "Bear Gryll's" Pitt spent the middle hour of the contest in his van trying to get warm but still caught 22-13.
Next match at Woodside, Bottom Pool is on Saturday 26th October. Fishery nets to be used on this one.