If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Strikers Match Report-Solhampton 3

Results for our matches.
Lee_H

Strikers Match Report-Solhampton 3

Unread post by Lee_H »

Been working away from home this week, good job my moms hoover has a long lead.
The Kev Driver roadshow rolls on - Kev won this week with the help of the draw bag by pulling out one of the end pegs.   He landed 61-0 of mainly carp on the 8mm expander pellet, Kevs bag included the biggest fish at 8-0.
Only 2ozs seperated 2nd & 3rd place, Andy Pitt coming out best with 37-4 & long lost member Shaun Pearce making his seasonal debut was next with 37-2.
Lots of moans about the state of the venue nets that you have to use were confirmed when my dad told me both his nets had more holes in them than Carl Carters underpants. Not very fish friendly at all then.
The weigh in was also a bit sus with the fishery weigher not giving the clock scales time to settle & a lot of weights being rounded off to the nearest half pound.
My local butcher does the same when i ask him for half a pound of sausage, its always over & always comes to a fiver.
Carl Crage was lapping up the sun on the day with his shirt off until a wasp attacked him & prompted him to put his manboobs away.
This was an easy pool to fish with only 2 options available, to fish shallow or shallower, at only 13mtrs wide this 25 pegger has only 18" of water on the far bank & under your feet, with about 3' down the track, with lots of Ide caught & a few decent Skimmers to 3lb, the Partridge might be a good pool for the winter months.