If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Strikers Match Report - Wilden

Results for our matches.
Lee_H

Unread post by Lee_H »

I was advised to take my Hay-fever tablets and plenty of luiqids this weekend, so after an overdose of Piriton & Pear cider i did'nt make the draw for sundays match.
After picking a few brains & looking at the score sheet i see that Kev "Screw" Driver who's been knocking at the door with some good results won with 52-13-8 of carp on the pellet waggler, and a great performance by Ian Thomson in second with four fish for 44-14-8, Thomo's method feeder & meat tactics were rewarded with his best two carp of 15-5-8 & 17-0, also on the pellet wag in third was Carl Carter with 32-4-8, next was Mark McGinley with 23-0.
Now its reached £50 the two pegs drawn out for the Golden peg were a missed opportunity for Carl Crage who lost a few decent fish and Mel Taylor on account of not weighing the only fish in her net because it had gone to fish heaven.
Roy Carter made his seasonel debut after his knee op and was disappointed with his 3-5-8 from an end peg but was even more disappointed after the match when finding his car battery was flat.
The contest for the aggregates is close with only 9 points dividing the top four. 
Next one up Woodston Manor.
sadhighway
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

Unread post by sadhighway »

Love your reports Striker old chap Image Image Image
Lee_H

Unread post by Lee_H »

Less of the old, young lady. I'm just a grown up child, not quite as old as some
of the tackle and bait my dad uses.