If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Strikers Match Report - Wharton Park

Results for our matches.
Lee_H

Strikers Match Report - Wharton Park

Unread post by Lee_H »

Me and the other two novices in our club Reagan and my Dad were pegged at the rubbish end of the pool, with the wind blowing in the opposite direction in to the reeds where pitter and chris were pegged the result was a foregone conclusion. After my personel trainer John Cox turned up and told me that turning up was my main problem i actually caught a few roach & skimmers.
Pitter outweighed every body with 35-8-8 of mainly small carp on the maggot and another maggot charmer Phil Reynolds was 2nd with 22-13-8.
Phil also weighed in the biggest fish of 8-7 which he estimated to be a big double,
spec savers next stop for him, Dave Rutter was 3rd from the first peg in the woods and had
18-0 on macaroni. Colin who drew the Golden peg for the 2nd match running and was also at the best end of the pool would have been closer had he not lost so many.
Highlight of the day for me was the 2 pints of Bathams bitter i had in the Waggon & Horses on the way home.