If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Strikers Match Report-Solhampton 2

Results for our matches.
Lee_H

Unread post by Lee_H »

Work commitments kept me away from this weeks contest, i had to tidy my room which was lucky for my dad as i found his long lost Des O'Connor LPs under my bed.
This weeks match contested on the Duck Pool was won by birthday boy Graham Taylor who gave them a pasting from peg 17, i was told he would have made the ton had he not been distracted by some know it all giving him an ear bashing for the last hour. Never the less a great performance to end up with 90-7-8 and out doing Colin Stevens-Wood by ozs who
had 90-0 on pellets, 3rd & 4th places were taken by Mark Edwards 77-8 & Kev Driver 66-12-8 who will both be appearing on next weeks hour special of Embarassing Bodies.
Lots of big fish were lost around the pool but biggest fish in the bag of 7-7-8 was caught by Graham.
Look forward to seeing you all at Wharton Park.
sadhighway
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

Unread post by sadhighway »

Oh dear... I don't think they do triple deckers   Image... Never mind Striker..at least I get to read your reports...they make my day  ;)
Lee_H

Unread post by Lee_H »

Will probably have one before i get there, if my dad gets round to cleaning the frying pan.
I see that you are well up there this year Amanda, glad that you are doing so well & enjoying my reports.
Graham
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

Unread post by Graham »

Here's Strikers dad and leader of Cookley Eagles A.C

Graham
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

Unread post by Graham »

Colin's weigh in on peg 6 Duck pool Solhampton

Graham
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

Unread post by Graham »

Mark Edwards Weigh in peg 7 Duck pool Solhampton

Stumpy
Cookley Eagles
Cookley Eagles

Unread post by Stumpy »

Great pictures Gra, what a cracking peg Colin had, i thought mine was a great peg too just to the left of him in the back ground, i realised it was a suicide peg though after i got through 6 rigs and a pack of hooks, i must have lost 50lb of fish in the reeds.