If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Strikers Match Report-Woodland View 2

Results for our matches.
Lee_H

Unread post by Lee_H »

After poor results the previouse day on High Pool we were given the option of using the 45 pegs on
Big Als & Little Als Pools and although these pools were an unknown quantity to us we at least had bags of elbow room.We put 9 pegs on Big Als & 8 pegs on Little Als.
Top weight on the Big pool came from a corner end peg occupied by Freddie the Frog - Dave Rutter
who caught steady throughout the match on dead red maggots to weigh in 53-6-8,
on Little Als pool Andy Pitt on another end corner peg weighed in 43-10-8 of pellet caught carp,
not far behind on the Big pool was Rob Zinzan with 43-8-8 all caught on worm.
The big pool outfished the little pool 233lb to 166lb.I was pegged opposite a scarecrow that had similar clothes on to johnny Cox.Pegged behind me on Little Als was Fat Al who pipped me to 16th place, but i did catch some carp this week.
Lots of big fish were cruising about disinterested due to the heat, Mel Taylor managed to catch the biggest at 6-8.On reflection these pools would have fished better had it not been so hot & with plenty of othere species in them besides carp they provided a fair contest.
I would appreciate if some one would tell me next time we change pools, being the last one out of the cafe due to another triple decker i spent half an hour wandering around Woodland View looking for everybody, eventually i found the pools tucked away in the corner over by the Ghost pool.
Next contest Solhampton, where i will be sampling the breakfast options prior to fishing.
Graham
Shrubbery AC
Shrubbery AC

Unread post by Graham »

Good report striker  Image Image Image

Here is Striker with his triple Decker sandwich.

Image Image Image