If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Royal Ascot 2015

Horse racing, Cricket, F1, Golf etc Discussion in here.

Moderators: Dodge, me

bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Royal Ascot 2015

Unread post by bill yards »

points were hard to come by on this final day of the Royal Ascot meeting. All six tipsters managed just one winner when four of them tipped Mahsoob. Anyway it was a good bit of fun and the Stewards had their quietest day. They were last soon standing in a queue at one of the bigger bookies waiting for their money.

On the day Tony F bounced back to form with a day win on 8 points. Mr V, long Eaton's Finest and the Football Pundit all had 5, Barrow Bill 4 and Bill Yards gets the wooden spoon with the lowest day points, - a perfectly crafted one point :rofl

This means that Long Eaton's Finest was crowned Royal Ascot Tipster of 2015 with 53 points, a distance ahead of Mr V and Tony F both on 44, Bill Yards 42 with Barrow Bill and the Football Pundit on 41.

Good fun by all; well done Long Eaton's Finest - he wins a book called the 'Good Beer Guide to Long Eaton', - just tell us when you want another Tipster comp. :toungeout
long eatons finest
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Long EatonFed M.G.
Sponsor: Buckos TEAM BALDY

Royal Ascot 2015

Unread post by long eatons finest »

Big thanks Bill for running the comp and to the stewards for keeping everyone in check.
What a great honour to win such a prestigious competition.
I feel touched to receive the wonderful prize awarded.
Thanks to all who took part and look forward to the next .
Not a bad Royal Ascot for me overall finished up on the week . :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader
a_foster
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Royal Ascot 2015

Unread post by a_foster »

top job again bill :thumsup
well done to long eaton top tipping,
roll on goodwood :joy
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Royal Ascot 2015

Unread post by bill yards »

Glorious Goodwood it is then July 28th Tuesday, - another 5 day job.

With 4.5 million quid on offer and a lot of it come from Qatar we could well need a few extra Stewards.
A Mr Harris lives quite near me in Stafford Nick has enquired to keep an eye on the fillies races but he has been banned on account of the blanket ban of didgerydoos on the racecourse.

I have also had enquiries from a Mr Blatter, Mr Warner, Mr Redknapp and a Mr Hughes, - they are all on the list of considerations.

The only thing I can suggest out of this is that if you use a lot of brown envelopes I would get them in now. The stationery shops are all selling out fast :whistle
Barrow21
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Old Townsender

Royal Ascot 2015

Unread post by Barrow21 »

Thanks again to Bill for the running commentary, running somewhat better than some of my selections.

Well done to everyone and great fun.
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Royal Ascot 2015

Unread post by Dodge »

Still haven't a crappity smack clue how my ran on Saturday ? Guess going off my miserable points tally it wasn't good ! Stavros was a waste of crappity smack time never heard of Royal Ascot :surprise :shifty :rofl :rofl on the bright side I have found a cash machine ! ........ Happy days ! :rofl :rofl :rofl :D :cheers :cheers
Barrow21
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Old Townsender

Royal Ascot 2015

Unread post by Barrow21 »

Afternoon Guys are we still doing the Goodwood thing ?