If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Access to Broadholme

Discuss new or upcoming Cashmores Matches here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Re: Access to Broadholme

Unread post by Biggcol »

:rofl :rofl
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

I was trying to build his confidense up trev. When he sees how many boats will be there this weekend,cus its their big race next week n they'll be practising this weekend, I'll. Miss out the tree pegs n hide his laces just in case :whistle
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Latest updates.....

Members are asked not to turn up before 8.15am to enable Big Col time to open the gate

Declared casualties
Lasher
Blues
Mark
Tommy Cooper
Brambles
MGB
Mick Kenn
Carlos
kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by kod »

TK wrote:Latest updates.....

Members are asked not to turn up before 8.15am to enable Big Col time to open the gate
Why how bigs the gate :evil :P :rofl :rofl :rofl
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Been feeling crap all day, but with Carlos throwing a shoe, me team captains been on the dog and bone talking me out of leaving me sick bed in the morning........

Need to cadge 20 mags and 50 squatt in the morning :shifty Should have enough left over for a session on the cut Sunday :D
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

TK wrote:Been feeling crap all day, but with Carlos throwing a shoe, me team captains been on the dog and bone talking me out of leaving me sick bed in the morning........

Need to cadge 20 mags and 50 squatt in the morning :shifty Should have enough left over for a session on the cut Sunday :D
Good man just need dead peg to push his piles back in :surprisev :o :surprisev :o
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Dead Pegs performance today may have proved decisive in the Teams league..... :joy