If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Curse match 13 - back to Baileys

Discuss new or upcoming Cashmores Matches here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Re: Curse match 13 - back to Baileys

Unread post by Biggcol »

Obi ,you know where you went wrong,you didn't swap pegs like everybody else. :facepalm
Today must have been a rover :thinking
kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by kod »

Well if the bloke in the know with the peg numbers written down had got the ones to put in and the ones to leave out the right way round we wouldn't of had to move :facepalm :nana :nana :rofl :rofl :rofl
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

Unread post by Obi »

Biggcol wrote:Obi ,you know where you went wrong
YE, I turned up :'(

And after the wife removing every sharp object from the house last night I have come to the conclusion that I would of rather sat down doggers in the pouring rain, naked with one of Big Cols used jock straps on my head singing I'm a little tea pot :facepalm :rofl :rofl :rofl
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Obi wrote:

And after the wife removing every sharp object from the house last night I have come to the conclusion that I would of rather sat down doggers in the pouring rain, naked with one of Big Cols used jock straps on my head singing I'm a little tea pot :facepalm :rofl :rofl :rofl

Sounds like a much better option to me too...........
Phil B
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by Phil B »

Great OBI, never seen you in one of Big Cols jock straps before . The rest seem normal.
I suggest you write this down for your Police statement/ which we will all endorse
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

KOD wrote:Well if the bloke in the know with the peg numbers written down had got the ones to put in and the ones to leave out the right way round we wouldn't of had to move :facepalm :nana :nana :rofl :rofl :rofl
Can't believe after me n tone gave you the sheet with the peg no on with strict instructions not to put in pegs 9 n 10 and the 2 pegs below the weir which was full of weed. First peg drawn 9....second peg drawn 10 :facepalm
Yamo moving to the peg that dead peg should have been on and somebody moving off peg 2 the best peg on the river. It was like a rover sat I missed the first 20 mins of the match because of people changing pegs >:(
Must nominate a bank committee so if people aren't happy with their draw it must be checked n then the angler re draws before the match is started :thinking
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

Might I add in not blaming anybody but we must learn from this so people aren't swapping pegs illy nilly n missing the beginning of the competition :tiphat
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

Obi wrote:

NAKED,JoCK STRAP sounds like a regular sat night out for Obi :cheerleader :rofl :rofl :rofl