If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

cudmore 22/8/2015

Discuss new or upcoming Cashmores Matches here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

cudmore 22/8/2015

Unread post by Herbie »

lots of confusion on my behalf apologies for that. this venue is booked for SATURDAY 22/8/2015 I have booked and paid for 30 pegs spread across pool 1 and Edwards lake ( both carp) I cannot make this match simply because due to an eye op tomorrow I am unable to drive for 7 days so I have asked my good friends jim kirwin and steve may to look after you. they will be in the café from 8am eating breakfast available too all by the way. jim will run the match and all you need to do is pay the man pools money. this can be whatever you boys decide its up to you. I have put my lot off fishing as I was unsure about my attendance.so its just Cashmore AC plus 2. when you arrive just ask the man on the till to point out jim and steve. simples.

I will ask steve's lad Andy what you can expect and post Thursday evening
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Re: cudmore 22/8/2015

Unread post by Biggcol »

Thanks for that information Herbie ,a lot of confusion as to where we was fishing,sorted now :thumsup and good luck with the op ;)
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Cheers Herbie - hope all goes ok for you :thumsup
Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by Herbie »

spoke to steve may today he and jim will be in the cafe by 7.45.

info

pool 1 when i booked it had 38 pegs ( both sides) but now only has 1 side hence we have 2 lakes. pool 1 is a good method water and a brilliant pole venue. edwards is a round ish lake full of carp ect . steve will give you all the info . as for pools you tell steve and jim or organise the pools amongst yourselves and include jim and steve either way not bothered. enjoy yourselves there are no fees to collect i have already paid for the venue's we have 30 pegs so loads of room. be gentle with my boys.

STOP PRESS .
CUDMORE HAVE JUST PHONED TO SAY THEY WANT TO CLOSE POOL 1 AND HAVE SWITCHED US TO PANAMA AND EDWARDS. PANAMA IS A 16M WIDE SNAKE FULL OF FISH. ITS THE LAKE CUDMORE USE FOR THERE OPENS AND WHEN I ORIGINALLY ASKED WAS NOT AVAILABLE. APOLOGIES FOR THOSE WHO HAD BEEN UP TO CUDMORE FOR A SNEAKY PRACTICE :whistle THE METHOD ALSO WORKS WELL ON PANAMA. :thumsup
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by YAMO »

Add to this its v festival and the roads will be manic, plan you journey carefully. I may not be there for 9am but please draw me peg if im not.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

On behalf of Cashmores, many many thanks Herbie :tiphat
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by YAMO »

Thanks Herbie very kind of you, the members of the club really appreciate what you have done. hope the opp is a success. :thumsup