If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Cashmores-R.Trent. Sharrats

Discuss new or upcoming Cashmores Matches here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Re: Cashmores-R.Trent. Sharrats

Unread post by Biggcol »

Kod, I told you that peg was crap :toungeout :rofl :rofl :rofl
Well done to Mr v n Mike the pike for pegging out aswell as weighing in  :thumsup
I think everybody in Burton owns a dog cus theyve all had a dip in my swim today. I'm not joking when I say there's been 30 dogs,some people just don't have any consideration for anyone other than themselves. Surely there's better stretches than sharratts :facepalm
Obi
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: At least I turn up & try !!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

Unread post by Obi »

Rivers....just not my cup of tea tbh...frustrating as hell...but I will persevere  :tiphat
kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by kod »

[quote author=200B0505010D0E620 link=1438625461/22#22 date=1439054993]I think everybody in Burton owns a dog cus theyve all had a dip in my swim today. I'm not joking when I say there's been 30 dogs,some people just don't have any consideration for anyone other than themselves. Surely there's better stretches than sharratts :facepalm[/quote]

I offered to pay them all £10 each but they all said they'd do it for nothing when they found out who had left that pink wrapped parcel in my peg that there dogs had all sniffed :nana :toungeout :rofl :rofl :rofl
Biggcol
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Biggcol »

If you had sifted through it kod you'd ov probably found some bramlings.(The roach love em) :thumsup
Bullah
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by Bullah »

Was hard but fair,I think, no idea of the weights, but the water clarity and brightness didn't help
Pity the dogwalkers didn't stick to the most basic of manners, keeping them on a lead
Love the rivers myself..... so glad Ihad a blocked ear.... numbed Obi's depressive banter ( just joking lad, was a laugh really)
I second Cols sentiments and thanks to  :tiphatMr V and Mike
Phil B
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by Phil B »

Twas a good days fishing, better than I anticipated with the river running low and clear.
Plenty of fish from the start, mainly feisty Perch.
I lost one good fish which saw me off breaking a 2.5lb hook length
Plenty of dog walkers but they caused me no problems. My real concern was a strange looking Geek who perched on a bench behind me for the best part of 2 hours, mainly staring into the distance without making any sort of sound or movement.
I think he must be related to the idiot who always appears next to you on the train or bus, but of the none speaking variant.
He was still there when I left.
kod
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by kod »

Helloooo is any body else here yet :thinking
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

I've dipped me toes in once or twice KOD ;)

But it sounds like Big Col is having a few troubles with canoeists and dogs from the text he sent me this afternoon :rofl :rofl :rofl
TRICAST62
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by TRICAST62 »

TK wrote:I've dipped me toes in once or twice KOD ;)

But it sounds like Big Col is having a few troubles with canoeists and dogs from the text he sent me this afternoon :rofl :rofl :rofl
thought it were bit quiet :rofl :rofl :rofl
TrevorBeckett
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: when that float dips - take off a number 8
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores Match Group & Spread Eagle A A

Unread post by TrevorBeckett »

Just got onto new site but my avatar :-* picture needs resetting - will book a top model agency to get my best side !

Trev
Trevor B
Enthusiastic but not always efficient