If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

old national results

For TK's trip down Memory Lane.

Moderator: TK

iancarter

old national results

Unread post by iancarter »

i have just joined this forum and did i see that someone had compiled a list of old national results - is it available anywhere? interested in early eighties
Mark Wintle
Match Team/ Club: Barclays Bank AA

old national results

Unread post by Mark Wintle »

I have helped John Essex to compile a list of all team and individual winners, including venues, weights, points, etc. of the Nationals. That's not the same as the complete results. I can tell who won etc if you ask a about a specific year. John is near to completing a book about the Nationals. He had a lot of difficulty getting all the results as some recent years noone seems to have the results. The list he has is probably the most complete there is. I also have some full results but many are still in the loft. Quite a few of the full Div 1 results from the 70s are on my computer. I may get a load more info next weekend.
Mark Wintle
Match Team/ Club: Barclays Bank AA

Re: old national results

Unread post by Mark Wintle »

iancarter wrote: October 28th, 2016, 5:03 pmi have just joined this forum and did i see that someone had compiled a list of old national results - is it available anywhere? interested in early eighties
UPDATE:

I have now photographed most of the Div 1 results pages I have and will be doing the same for the lower divisions during the winter.