I have just updated the forum software with the lastest big release from the developer. This is a major version change with new features etc.
If you are having problems viewing the forum press and HOLD down the CONTROL key on your keyboard and press F5, it will force a reload and everything should be ok.. Thanks. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

old national results

For TK's trip down Memory Lane.

Moderator: TK

iancarter

old national results

Unread post by iancarter » October 28th, 2016, 5:03 pm

i have just joined this forum and did i see that someone had compiled a list of old national results - is it available anywhere? interested in early eighties

Mark Wintle
Match Team/ Club: Barclays Bank AA

old national results

Unread post by Mark Wintle » November 2nd, 2016, 2:37 pm

I have helped John Essex to compile a list of all team and individual winners, including venues, weights, points, etc. of the Nationals. That's not the same as the complete results. I can tell who won etc if you ask a about a specific year. John is near to completing a book about the Nationals. He had a lot of difficulty getting all the results as some recent years noone seems to have the results. The list he has is probably the most complete there is. I also have some full results but many are still in the loft. Quite a few of the full Div 1 results from the 70s are on my computer. I may get a load more info next weekend.

Mark Wintle
Match Team/ Club: Barclays Bank AA

Re: old national results

Unread post by Mark Wintle » October 29th, 2017, 11:18 am

iancarter wrote:
October 28th, 2016, 5:03 pm
i have just joined this forum and did i see that someone had compiled a list of old national results - is it available anywhere? interested in early eighties
UPDATE:

I have now photographed most of the Div 1 results pages I have and will be doing the same for the lower divisions during the winter.