If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

GT Bathrooms grueller series Match 4

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

11 of us met up for brekkie at the Towers café in Rugeley for our 4th round on the T & M Priory section. As its an elevated section, its not often you get to fish this section without it blowing a hooly, but that was the forecast for the day, calm and mild.
Anyway, draw done and I had drawn the furthest walk to end peg 114. Quite fancied it, as in our previous visits, the higher numbers had always thrown up some good weights of Roach on squatt and caster.
Rigs set up and g/b mixed time for the off. Fed a punch line at 3 metres, a choppie line down the track and 3 balls of g/b and squatt on two lines over. It was very shallow, with less than a foot on the boat opposite. I fed a flat spot about 8 metres out with about 18" depth.
After almost an hour of rotating every line, I was still biteless :facepalm :facepalm
Then a small roach on the punch followed by....nothing. 20 minutes later, a small roach on the pinkie, followed by....... nothing for another 20 minutes :'( :'(
To cut a long story short, I had 8 bites for 7 fish :-[ :-[ . Really couldn't understand why and can only think it was cos it was flat calm. Only had 3 boats through all match, which again is unusual. Anyway, enough of my woes, the tale of the scales:

Peg 104. Dave W. 0-13-8
Peg 105. Mike E. 1-12-13
Peg 106. Zorro. 3-6-10
Peg 107. Carlos. 3-9-2
Peg 108. Cotti. 4-1-0
Peg 109. Pete W. DNW
Peg 110. KOD 2-10-9
Peg 111. OBI 2-15-6
Peg 112. Yamo 2-8-6
Peg 113. Tricast 0-13-6
Peg 114. MrV 1-2-5.
Some quality roach caught by Cotti, Carlos and Zorro, and a few tales of lost big perch. Well done the framers, and Thanks Mike and Den for weighing in. :tiphat :tiphat :tiphat
Dazzler

Unread post by Dazzler »

Well done boys some good weights