If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

GT Bathrooms grueller series Match 3

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

Slightly milder than it has been this morning, and 13 gruellerites waited patiently for the draw. I had pegged 16 out, so decided to leave out 16 and 6, leaving 14 in the bag just in case a straggler turned up.

I really fancied 1 to 4, as there was a nice tinge of colour that end, while the higher numbers got clearer and clearer. I left my drawing til the end, and with only 4, 7 and 14 left, I dibbed in and pulled 14...bugger it....I can't draw for toffee this year :'( :'( KOD had last dibs and pulled 7 leaving flier 4 in the bag :facepalm :facepalm
Anyway, as I walked past the fliers, Method Mike and Zorro were both standing on peg 8 confused as they were both convinced they had drawn 8 :rofl :rofl I stupidly suggested Method walked back and fished 4, as I couldn't be arsed to find out which other peg was empty >:( >:(

Well, the tale of the scales will show you what happened 4 hours later :rage :rage :rage

For me I had eight bites for 7 fish and got mullered both sides...well done Daz and Trev B for giving me a lesson today :tiphat :tiphat

Tale of the scales:
Peg 1 Carlos 2-13-6
Peg 2 Cotti 2-6-5
Peg 3 Tricast 2-0-0
Peg 4 Method Mike 8-15-5
Peg 5 D.Wassell 0-4-3
Peg 7 KOD 0-0-0
Peg 8 Zorro 1-6-6
Peg 9 Methods proper peg :rage :rage
Peg 10 Heinzer 0-3-11
Peg 11 Yamo 1-11-7
Peg 12 P.Wassell 0-0-0
Peg 13 Dazzler 1-5-5
Peg 14 MrV 0-10-12
Peg 15 Trev B 1-2-8

So once again, Mike showed us all how it should be done.....2 x Tench, 1 big perch and a dozen nice Roach...well done :thumsup :thumsup Well done also to Carlos and Cotti for making the frame :tiphat :tiphat Thanks Bullah for helping with the weigh in :thumsup
Thanks for turning out again lads. Great banter, which makes the day worth getting out of bed for :tiphat :tiphat :tiphat
MICK E
Personal Text: Mike the Pike

Unread post by MICK E »

Thanks Paul ,for the write up and the organising of the matches ,top man mate :tiphat :tiphat :tiphat :thumsup
TrevorBeckett
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: when that float dips - take off a number 8
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores Match Group & Spread Eagle A A

Unread post by TrevorBeckett »

Mike The Pike ( aka Mike The Perch and also aka Mike The Tench ) is a legend !!!! ps thanks for the bait mate.

My end peg was as clear as tapwater .......

Trev
Trevor B
Enthusiastic but not always efficient
MICK E
Personal Text: Mike the Pike

Unread post by MICK E »

Thanks Trev, is it Mike the pike/perch/ tench , Just one of the good days :thumsup :thumsup
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

Method Mike will suffice I think Trev. I have booked him an appointment at Specsavers before the next match so he can read his peg number properly :rofl :rofl