If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Cashmores MG - HM Match 9- Cuttle Brook R.Trent

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

This was a re-arranged match from 4 weeks ago when the river was in flood. Nice to see TK back on the bank with the lads :thumsup :thumsup Arrived to find the gate locked. Quick call to Burton angling and was told we would have to collect one from the shop :facepalm :facepalm . While we were debating who should drive back to Burton, the bailiff arrived and eventually let us in. Already a few pegs taken by Night anglers, so we had great difficulty finding 13 pegs to use.. :rage :rage Thanks to Yamo and Dead peg for walking the whole length to eventually come up with 10 fishable pegs, leaving us 3 short. Eventually, we managed to hack out 3 more proper overgrown pegs before we could do the draw, and kicked off an hour later than planned >:( >:( Thanks to all the lads for being patient. :tiphat

Fishing wise, it was ok, and everyone had a few. For my match I set off like a train, then derailed and just kept picking up odd fish for the last few hours. But any days fishing is better than work or shopping :D :D
Well done to our winner, who has not had the best of results lately, but has stuck at it. :tiphat :tiphat
YAMO
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by YAMO »

What a great stretch of river, pristine fish and lots of them, just a pity the controlling club cant get a strimmer down there to look after the place and sort some pegs out. I ended up standing in thick mud for most of the match trying to avoid the overhead trees and having a mink (baby seal) dart in and out of the water.

I think everyone enjoyed it overall, nice to be back on a river after the deluge of rain that seems to ruin almost every river match we plan to fish.

Like MR v after a slow 10mins i had a brill half hour with fish after fish but they backed off and picked up occasional fish thereafter.

Thanks to Jona for help pegging out, and thanks also to the guys for weighing in :thumsup :tiphat

Finally a massive well done to Bobby D, chuffed for him :thumsup
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

The tale of the scales.......

PEG
1 TRICAST 2.13.12
2 DEADPEG 6.2.0
3 TK 1.10.12
4 COTTI 3.6.0