If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

HM Match 5 Fishley

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

HM Match 5 Fishley

Unread post by MrV »

With a few casualties for this one, 14 of us turned out and having all got through the gate by 8-30, it was locked securely, and the banter started. Yamo went off with Dark Hoss to peg out and returned having given everyone plenty of room. Well done lads :tiphat :tiphat . Draw was made and off we all rushed to our pegs. I had dropped the scales behind peg 7, which KOD drew for about the 4th time :rofl :rofl . Dazzler was lucky enough to draw the same peg he has had on the last 4 visits....he loves it up there :facepalm :facepalm For company I had Abuman on my left, and venue expert OBI to my right. I kicked off on the punch but was going nowhere with micro Rudd, so decided to sit it out on the heavy gear for Tincas and Bream. However, nothing happened on these lines for half an hour, so had another go on the punch. Lo and behold, first put in resulted in my 4's elastic being no contest for a bloody Tench :facepalm :facepalm
Sat it out for animals the last few hours and had a couple of Tench, and a few Roach for 6lb odd. Even had a bloody Pike, which don't count.
Tales of the day:
OBI moaning he had only had a small Rudd in the last 2 hours then promptly hooking a huge Carp on his punch rig >:( >:(
Dazzler being led a merry dance with a Tench, then blaming Fosters for elasticating his pole wrong....god he can't half whinge :rofl :rofl
Some numpty putting an extra lock on the gate, so locking us in.....waste of time really as it delayed us by all of 2 minutes due to an angle grinder being more or less readily available. Hope they didn't spend a lot on the lock :rofl :rofl :rofl

Tale of the scales:
1st. Yamo. 13-15-8
2nd. Zorro. 12-14-0
3rd. Abuman. 7-11-8
4th. Dazzler. 6-8-9
5th. MrV 6-5-2
6th. Mick E. 5-1-9
7th. KOD. 5-1-3
8th. Dead Peg. 4-5-11
9th. Rob D. 4-4-0
10th. OBI. 4-0-8
11th. Cotti. 2-11-10
12th. Tricast. 2-7-0
13th. Dark Hoss. 1-3-0
14th. Trev B. 1-2-0.
TrevorBeckett
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: when that float dips - take off a number 8
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores Match Group & Spread Eagle A A

HM Match 5 Fishley

Unread post by TrevorBeckett »

Love this stretch but never do any good on it - must try harder

Well done to Yamo , who I seem to recall won last year - venue expert ?

Nip & Tuck on the Team contest

Trev
Trevor B
Enthusiastic but not always efficient
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

HM Match 5 Fishley

Unread post by TK »

Ta for the report MrV, I can just imagine some of the tales of woe, just sad I missed this.

Brilliant foresight that by one of our members to bring their angle grinder down incase there was a) any giggerypockery :fistycuffs or B) the key got mislaid by someone :whistle

Spose I ought to enquire how much the k c fund raised, especially as i hear there has been further 'developments' following a members investigations/enquiries with adjacent landowners :whisper
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

HM Match 5 Fishley

Unread post by TK »

Ps well done Team Jeffery :tiphat just dunno know how you keep drawing them flyers :nana
abuman
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

HM Match 5 Fishley

Unread post by abuman »

I loved to place would love to go when the wind was a bit lighter any chance of a key to the 4 gate locks ;D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

HM Match 5 Fishley

Unread post by TK »

Was that a first trip down there for you Abuman ?
MGB
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

HM Match 5 Fishley

Unread post by MGB »

TK wrote:Spose I ought to enquire how much the k c fund raised, especially as i hear there has been further 'developments' following a members investigations/enquiries with adjacent landowners :whisper
?????
abuman
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

HM Match 5 Fishley

Unread post by abuman »

yes tony very nice
:thumsup