If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Cashmores MG - HM Match 4 - Fished one, won one........

Post your Cashmores Results and Match Reports here.

Moderators: MrV, kod

TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Saturday 7th May 2016

Venue Ashpole Pool

Full result to follow.......
TrevorBeckett
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG
Personal Text: when that float dips - take off a number 8
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores Match Group & Spread Eagle A A

Unread post by TrevorBeckett »

Pretty lake , toilets were top quality , fished hard .

Trev
Trevor B
Enthusiastic but not always efficient
Dr Phil
Match Team/ Club: MIDLANDS ANGLING SUPPLIES
Sponsor: SENSAS/MAURIZIO SCHIEPTTI/EXNER

Unread post by Dr Phil »

Hi Cashmores Piscatorials ..........what can i say but sorry you had to suffer a poor day on a water that will throw up to 100b of Tench , Carp Chub and silvers and Perch any other day. The Fish has decided your day to start making babies and were drugged up with the taste of sex things in the water . Please look at http://drpiscatorial.blogspot.co.uk/201 ... hpole.html.
It does fish , really !? :)

Please if you require any equipment then please view my company ;
https://www.midlandsanglingsupplies.com

Again , i feel for you guys travelling 90 miles round trip , out apologies to you guys .
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

:rofl

I believe you Dr Phil :wave .......what Ashpole didn't realise was that it had to contend doing battle with the Cashmores Curse :tk_cursed

Got the results off KOD, and a pickie or two that I'll post in the morning :thumsup
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

The tale of the scales..........but not 'who did what from where'

MICK KENN 12.0.0
DEAD PEG 4.10.0
MIKE THE PIKE & ZORRO 3.10.0
TRICAST 3.8.0
MR V 3.6.0
YAMO 3.0.0
CARLOS 1.7.0
OBI 1.4.0
MGB 1.2.0
BULLAH 0.14.0
TREV B 0.12.0
KOD 0.8.0
DAZZLA 0.7.0
COTTI & HEINZER 0.4.0
DARK HOSS DNW

Mike the Pike playing a 3lb’er

Mick with his whopper
TRICAST62
Cashmores MG
Cashmores MG

Unread post by TRICAST62 »

very nice n tidy venue boss but were very hard on day all thes fish were caught on punch on top 5 :thumsup
MrV
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: Still waiting on an end peg!!
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG
Sponsor: NHS

Unread post by MrV »

A disappointing day fish wise, but the venue was very nice. The Greenhills lads welcomed us and looked after us well, so Thanks :tiphat After leading the convoy, literally, up the garden path, and meeting a very nice farmer :evil we arrived safely only for Cotti to accuse me of driving too fast for him to keep up with me....his new nickname is Miss Daisy ;D ;D
The pool looked very nice, and after drawing peg 2, I spoke to Don the bailiff who said it's normally stuffed with silvers.....ooooohhhh....MrV in heaven :facepalm :facepalm Unfortunately the fish didn't play ball, but it was more than made up for with the banter :rofl :rofl
Fishing wise, big well done to Mick who battered me off peg 1 with a lovely Carp, and really did well to get it in. My match was frustrating. Fed caster at 10 metres straight out, chop and caster at 8 metres to the right, Corn and hemp at 8 metres to the left. Had a couple of early Perch on the chop, then went quiet for half an hour when I hooked a Tinca about 2lb. Gave the line a rest after that and went out on the caster at 10 metres, fully expecting it to bury on the drop....nothing :facepalm :facepalm . In fact I never had a bite on that line all day, or the corn/hemp line. Just picked up odd Perch on the choppie for the rest of the match :'( :'(
Banter wise, where do I start. With Tricast opposite, Daz opposite left in his usual corner peg, and KOD to my right, it was comedy central :rofl :rofl. KOD started the ball rolling when he decided to plop his lead rig in front of Bullah opposite. The look on Bullah's face when the lead brushed his nose was priceless :nana . Daz told me and Tricast after 2 hours we would have a job switching his nets this week, cos they were both still ******* empty :evil :evil . Tricast's face when he tried to sneak a few pellets into his empty bait box, and I clocked him, god did he get the Mickey took for the next half hour. :rofl . Bullah was trying to catch Sparrows out of the trees with his feeder rig :facepalm :facepalm And finally when Dead Peg went clockwise round the lake to the toilet, and Kod went anti-clockwise to see what was being caught. KOD came back and says "watch Dead Pegs face when he tries to use his roller, I have moved it" He then proceeded to sit on his box, and after a few very confusing looks around him, turned to me and says "Have you moved my box". No says me, Dead Peg did on his way to the toilet!! DeJa Vu :rofl :rofl
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Nice one MrV ;D :thumsup
MICK E
Personal Text: Mike the Pike
Match Team/ Club: Cashmores MG

Unread post by MICK E »

Well done to Mick,That was a good carp and a well deserved win. :thumsup