If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Major Forum update.

News on Forum updates or problems.

Moderator: Simple

Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Major Forum update.

Unread post by Simple »

I have just updated the forum software with the lastest big release from the developer. This is a major version change with new features etc.
If you are having problems viewing the forum press and HOLD down the CONTROL key on your keyboard and press F5, it will force a reload and everything should be ok.
Some things may look different also.

I will be adding all the extensions back as they are updated for this new version. But for now some features will be missing. Will update heres as things are updated.

Cheers, Si :thumsup :tiphat
SW

Re: Major Forum update.

Unread post by SW »

Nice one mate, hopefully things will be improved and sorted :thumsup
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Simple »

STUART WHITING wrote: January 13th, 2017, 11:04 am Nice one mate, hopefully things will be improved and sorted :thumsup
Hello Stuart. Did you put something about the quotes being broken ? :shifty
SW

Unread post by SW »

Simple wrote: January 13th, 2017, 12:40 pm
STUART WHITING wrote: January 13th, 2017, 11:04 am Nice one mate, hopefully things will be improved and sorted :thumsup
Hello Stuart. Did you put something about the quotes being broken ? :shifty
Yea it's ok simps, it was my end Mate, I double checked all through me settings and didn't enable some of the settings :facepalm .....DOH .... ;D
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Simple »

Do you mind asking what settings you changed at I want to make sure it's nothing to do with the forum default setting.
Cheers.
SW

Unread post by SW »

No problem mate :tiphat

At the bottom of the screen when you click onto the full editor and preview you've then got the small print stating options and attachments, underneath you've got the list of BBcode and smiles etc, I had them both on the disabled setting and is why the quote box and smiles wert showing up at first :facepalm

But after thoroughly going through me settings I've now deleted the little ticks and the options are now enabled :cheerleader
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Simple »

Ahh gotcha cheers. Will look in to that as they should be enabled by default from when a person makes an account on here. Unless you had unchecked them after you signed up.
The better version on the quick reply box has all the smiles etc in it. This version is the standard one.
SW

Unread post by SW »

Oh right ok, I'll bare that in mind, cheers mate,

Yes yer right that I've noticed now that when replying in the quick reply box I'll then have to go onto the full editor & preview box to choose any of the emotes and also to go onto the attachments for uploading any pics,

This is absolutely fine and perfectly OK as I then just go onto the full editor without any problems what so ever :thumsup

The quick reply box seems ok and can be used but with no emotes or pic uploads which is also ok for just a couple of quick sentences

Speak soon