If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

chubbs pool

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

JJ_Gallagher
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

chubbs pool

Unread post by JJ_Gallagher »

Yesterday I fished chubbs pool and was looking forward to how it would fish now pellets are allowed as when I was a member pellet was banned. Like all of the matches on chubbs everyone wants to draw peg 21 the flyer but I drew peg 23 a very good peg and I was happy with the draw.

I set up my gear 1 rig for the tyres, 1 shallow, 1down the edge and another for top2+2 incase I was struggling. I started of and potted a big pot of pellet and some corn at the tyres and another pot of pellet and corn down the edge.

I started on the tyres and had double red maggot on the hook and had a liner first cast after placing the rig back in the float buried and I was into my fist carp which was about 2lb, I filled my toss-pot up again and went over and found another I did this and had four carp in the first 6 casts. The fifth carp I hooked took me round the tyres and found a snag >:(. Causing my elastic to rip on the branbles and having to set up again. I had set back up and it took me a while to get the fish to feed.

I went shallow and had couple more carp and a chub before looking on the deck again and picking up a few more fish on the pellet and corn, for the remainder of the match alternated between shallow and the deck had nothing down the margin. In the finish I had 20 carp and a good day Image.

We weighed in and we got to my peg and after we did the carp and silvers I had 51lb 12oz. We got to tommos peg and he weighed 54lb 13oz he's done me again and after he was modest in victory after he finished singing and dancing we weighed every else in.

1st Tommo 54lb 13oz Image
2nd JJ Gallagher 51lb 12oz
3rd K Woodbridge 35lb odd
I'll get him when we go to stafford moor Image

chubbs pool

Unread post by Guest »

Well done JJ back to your normal routine  Image Image

Least your consistant   :D
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

chubbs pool

Unread post by joffmiester »

well done mate
its a pitty it did'nt have the 50lb limit rule as you would of got away with your weight but tommo would'nt :D :D :D
JJ_Gallagher
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

chubbs pool

he had 47lb in his carp and a couple of carp with his silvers, he does it every match to me >:(
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

chubbs pool

Unread post by Simple »

It was me who replied as a guest in case you were wondering mate.
I was testing guest posting Image Image
JJ_Gallagher
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

chubbs pool

I gathered don't think there are many simones Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

chubbs pool