If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

the run has ended

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

JJ_Gallagher
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

the run has ended

Unread post by JJ_Gallagher »

Quarry pool again today and sadly my run of 3 2nd's on the spin ended as I finished 3rd Image should have the won the match and in the last hour on the tip but I hada very bad day fished very poor.

I was on peg 5 after tommo drew my peg for me and I had 5 he had 6 the better of the two. I started on the pole and after two hours I had my first carp after tommo sprucey and a few other were catching the odd carp but the rain had knocked them of the feed. On the other match two people were bagging and one was on the tip so I threw the feeder and 3 bites in 4 chucks getting one fish out. I had a good last 40 mins and took a few fish on the tip and had two in my last two casts but knew i hadn't enough as tommo and sprucey had caught the odd fish through out.

1st Sprucey 40lb 11oz
2nd Tommo 36lb 11oz
3rd JJ Gallagher 30lb 11oz
Not the result I wanted but disapointed with my performance and should have won the match shame the pool didn't fish well but it didn't help having another club on with us and the rain didn't help us either :(
Shame the run has ended Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

the run has ended

Unread post by Simple »

Still good though mate. I wish I could frame every match  Image Image

Nice writeup too Image Image
JJ_Gallagher
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament