If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Nathans ofDerby Silverfish league Rd 1

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Nathans ofDerby Silverfish league Rd 1

Unread post by craftytafty »

37 anglers lined up for the first round of the league on the Carp Lake, Moat and New Canal.

It fished fairly well, but the mild weather is keeping the carp feeding, but a few frosts will quieten those down.

Darren Bickerton took 1st place off form peg 3 on the Carp Lake with 27lb 4oz of bream, skimmers and roch on maggots over groundbait. in second place was Dale Lynch on Carp Lake 29 with 23lb 2oz of skimmers roach and bream and included some quality roach on worm and caster.
3rd weighing 22lb 5oz from peg 14 on the New Canal was Mark Godfrey catching mainly ide on red maggot. 4th was Nigel Bull from 12 on the New Canal with 17lb 7oz of skimmers and tench. 5th and last in the main frame was Sean Kemp weighing 15lb 6oz of skimmers and tench on Moat peg 12 on maggots and casters.

1st Darran Bickerton Starlets 27lb 4oz
2nd Dale Lunch Matrix Trentmen 23lb 2oz
3rd Mark Godfrey Drennan Leicester 22lb 5oz
4th Nigel Bull Nathans 17lb 7oz
5th Sean Kemp Rycroft 15lb 6oz

Sections
Carp Lake 1 Lee Farmer 12lb 4oz
Carp Lake 2 Dave Revill 14lb 6oz

New Canal Steve Polkey 14lb 10oz

Moat 1 John Eccles 13lb 11oz
Moat 2 Andy Taft 12lb 9oz.

The next Round is on November 14th but I am running opens on the Saturdays in between starting this Saturday on the Carp Lake plus Clover if required. Contact me on 07709338595 if you want to fish.

I've also got a knock up this Wednesday on Donno Lake.