If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Maggot Drowners Individual Match, Packington....

Share your Match Results or Fishing Stories Here.

Moderator: bill yards

Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Unread post by Simple »

Well I will say that I had 4lb Yesterday at Packington Somers.
I fished peg 3 on Moland and had some lovely lillies but could only tempt one tench from them in the last hour otherwise I would have had about 15oz of bits :( Image
Lovely looking fishery but they are lacking one important ingredient to a fishery.................. Fish Image Image

I have been looking at the results on their website and its the same pegs framing frequently but hey ho thats fishing for you.

Was a very well run match and was good to meet up with all the usual suspects again except DTF who wisely chose to throw a sicky Image Image

I don't think I was last though which is the only bonus except I won some nice prizes on the raffle too Image Image
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

Unread post by me »

Lovely looking fishery but they are lacking one important ingredient to a fishery.................. Fish

they are all dead. The fishery should close until the problem is sorted and organisers should stop making bookings there until the fishery as sorted the problem out instead of trying to blag people that the fish cant be caught because they are spawning Image
Image Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Simple »

Its a shame because its very well set out and scenic. VERY good access to all the pegs.
JJ_Gallagher
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Unread post by JJ_Gallagher »

you got battered from each side I heard Image :D :D
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

Unread post by me »

s a shame because its very well set out and scenic. VERY good access to all the pegs

Si the only way that they are going to do anything about the problems is for clubs and people to make a point by voting with their feet. Thats why a load of clubs/ pleasure anglers have started using other venues. Its just a pity that some people didnt listen to the advice people told them and move the match instead of making it a silver match. A simular thing happen in the intersite last year but again the organisers carryed on with the venue instead of putting the fishes welfare first
Image Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Simple »

Yup sure did. Lucky I had my comfort food. A Golden syrup cake to soak up my tears  Image

Oh and beating me by 5 and 6lb cannot be called "battering"  Image