If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

div one practice matches

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

div one practice matches

Unread post by joffmiester »

div one national practice

i hear for the next three week they are running some practice matches on the junky can anyone tell me who to contact for these matches please.we like to take a look cheers
Image Image Image
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

div one practice matches

Unread post by Dodge »

Its on the Angling Trust website Joff Image
fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: hull

div one practice matches

Unread post by fin »

Alan Taylor 07850200502 for the wednesday/sat matches or Paul Caygill 07976779983 for the sunday matches, me thinks it could get a little bit hammered!!!! Image
swiv

div one practice matches

Unread post by swiv »

While were on the subject anybody not fishing Div 1 at moment fancy fishig it Aug 6th New Junction were 1 short £49 POOLS , plus you have to be A.Trust member.Also need A.Trust number to give to my captain cheers Image Image Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

div one practice matches

National Practice Matches on the New Junction Canal - 05/07/2011

Top northern match organiser, Paul Caygill is running three Sunday matches on the ‘Junky’ in readiness for the Division One National on the 6th August.

Paul will be running his matches alongside his ‘Happy League’ and he has the full use of the canal so expect some large attendances. The dates for the matches are as follows:

17th July
24th July
31st July

If you are interested in any of these matches then contact Paul on 07976779983 for more details.
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

div one practice matches

Unread post by lloydy »

Think we are dropping out through lack of interest. Sad day
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

div one practice matches

Unread post by bill yards »

Strange really, the lack of local interest in fishing the main and most prestigous match of the year.

I was looking at some website (can't remember which one) and a guy was trying to raise a team to fish the Div One, he had something like 70 responses, - - - food for thought.

We are going down to the Basingstoke to fish Div 2. We haven't had much trouble in getting a team; in fact several others have recently said they would love to fish it for us.

The Basingstoke is a lot further (to us) than the New Junction so what the crappity smack is going on, is it apathy?
swiv

div one practice matches

Unread post by swiv »

As ive said in earlier posts Bill were one short for Div 1 having finished 7th last year in Div 2 so if Lloydy or anyone else can fish they are quite welcome to send me a PM for details ect ive been up twice already had 15.14 first trip skimmers and 6lb second roach so there is afew fish to be caught .Cant understand no interest match results on it have been pretty good cheers Image Image Image Image Swiv
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

div one practice matches

Think we are dropping out through lack of interest.  Sad day

i know what you mean lloydy its our last year as well :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ and as a team :-[ :-[ :-[ struggling to get ten
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

div one practice matches

As ive said in earlier posts Bill were one short for Div 1 having finished 7th last year in Div 2 so if Lloydy or anyone else can fish they are quite welcome to send me a PM for details ect ive been up twice already had 15.14 first trip skimmers and 6lb second roach so there is afew fish to be caught .Cant understand no interest match results on it have been pretty good cheers Image Image Image Image Swiv
scriv if its anything like the evesham festival you can only have original team members fishing in the squad
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

div one practice matches

Unread post by Dodge »

Were going Image Image

Depends who you talk to if there are fish to be caught or not Image Image nowt like going to have a look for yourself ! ;)

As Swiv has said , match results have been more than decent on the venue.
fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

div one practice matches

Unread post by fin »

Very peggy today, 17lb won off 108(i think) chub, 2 7lbs, one of them next to winner, lot of lads squatted it all day for 2lb odd but some pegs had 6lb of squatt fish, your either on em or you aint
swiv

div one practice matches

Unread post by swiv »

Was the winner somewhere near the split there are bushes on far bank up to tne don aquaduct. Pole or feeder Image Image
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

div one practice matches

Unread post by lloydy »

I have to book my main holidays during January and unfortunately this year I've booked weeks during national so new junction has been replaced by zante
fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

div one practice matches

Unread post by fin »

Was the winner somewhere near the split there are bushes on far bank up to tne don aquaduct. Pole or feeder Image Image
The 2nd peg in from stainy mouth, massive bush there, not sure if it was feeder or bomb, you have a chance of one anywhere up to the don, lovley looking stretch and really solid when you go private, couple of my mates had near 20lb last week on squatt/hemp Image. If you google earth it you can see its the boss area, nearest i've ever been to it on screen, lol
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

div one practice matches

fin can you fish the venue on a day ticket as we are heading up this weekend but only to mess around for a few hours then having a walk along Imagewhere would you suggest mate and a post code if poss Image
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

div one practice matches

Unread post by bill yards »

I think its £3.50 on the bank Joff, might be £3.

If you go up a few times the Donny year book is only £15 Image Image Image
swiv

div one practice matches

Unread post by swiv »

Joff its all day ticket 3 quid postcodes Top lane bridge DN7 5SX Low lane bridge DN7 5SR both have car parks near bridge hope this helps Image Image Image
swiv

div one practice matches

Unread post by swiv »

Fin where did you park for yesterdays match? Image Image Image
fin
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

div one practice matches

Unread post by fin »

fin can you fish the venue on a day ticket as we are heading up this weekend but only to mess around for a few hours then having a walk along  Imagewhere would you suggest mate and a post code if poss Image
id maybe av a look at sykehouse lock (DN14 9AL) in the 400s, you can drive down the lane behind the canal and walk up the steps to pegs 408 ish, if you walk a bit it narrows up at peg 375 , you can catch chub and skimmers here n also squatt fish, not sure if any club matches on though, donny aa web site will tell you if there is. Image