If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Out T,day

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Out T,day

Unread post by welder »

I,m out t,day, On the Horns via permission. I dont spose anybody,s interested because ya all in bed with a bangin head :D . anyway i,ll let ya know how me gets on Image.
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Out T,day

Unread post by TK »

Keep us posted Welder Image
me
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Personal Text: ENGLISH AND PROUD

Out T,day

Unread post by me »

welder i honestly cant see the point of waters like horns were you only can fish them on set dates but other people who know the owners can fish it 24/7. i used to fish up there quite a bit on the days you were alowed to fish it. There was a young lads who dad was mates with the owners and was allowed to fish it when ever he liked. You stood no chance of having a day any were as good as him as his advantage of been able to fish it enabled him to learn each peg and the water .
Image Image
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Out T,day

Unread post by Simple »

I would have come Welder but I was in Sunny woolly Wales this morning Image
Hope you had a good day Image
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Out T,day

Unread post by welder »

me. I cant speak for nobody except myself. The owner Kev Boam has on occassions asked me for my help which i,ve given to him unconditionally and without payment likewise he has returned the favours. As the owner its him alone that decides when he does or doesnt open the fishery and who for whatever reason he affords fishing privilages to.  The fact that i fish it a couple of times in the winter when its closed would be of no advantage at all to anyone fishing it in the summer simply because it fishes entirely differently. I know this because i,ve fished it for years and i can honestly say hand on heart that even after all these years of fishing there i still cant fathom what pegs, baits or methods are gonna throw up fish. My presence on the water also gives the owner a means of monitoring the water, e.g fish mortalities and pollution etc. I hope this answers some of your questions mate,  8-).
Anyway i had betwen 18/20lb skimmers and goldfish on the pellet at 13 metres. Fed micros and 3mm expanders, .09 powerline .04gram, preston classic 4 and an 18 tubertini 808, fished 4mm pellet on the hook.
Gem
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Out T,day

Unread post by Gem »

I would have come Welder but I was in Sunny woolly Wales this morning  Image

Ohoh! Ill take the blame for that! Image
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Out T,day

Unread post by TK »

Sounds like you had a good day Welder - what peg did you fish?
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Out T,day

Unread post by welder »

Fish peg 3 T K. arrived at 10ish set up and only bothered with 1 line and my first indication never came until goin on 12, a few dinks after that i had my first fish and then they started to have a munch.
Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Out T,day

Unread post by Simple »

Nice one Welder. Plenty of fish caught then Image