If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Holland Holland Holland

Upcoming Match Information and Venue Advice Here.
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust
Match Team/ Club: Stainy angling centre
Sponsor: Open to offers!!!

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

I think we will arrive in the late morning/at noon. Let me know when you will be fishing and we'll join you.

Soon as we can get checked in we will be down there, usually around noon time and more often than not the early 100's near the wires :tiphat :tiphat
Just cant get a draw :facepalm :facepalm
Markus

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by Markus »

Great, we can ckeck in not before 15.30 so i think we´ll fish fist and will check in a little bit later. Next to the sluis (early 100) sounds good to me. If we are there before you are checked in we´ll hold 2-3 pegs free.
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

The Futures Bright....

[move]The Futures ORANGE[/move]

Waldorf
Match Team/ Club: Stainy Muppets ac
Sponsor: Wife Linda

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by Waldorf »

Nice one Pedro. Wearing ours on presentation night :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader. Come on you Muppets :naughty :naughty :naughty :naughty
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by joffmiester »

The Futures Bright....

[move]The Futures ORANGE[/move]

:rofl :rofl :rofl going to miss you all this year a few family problems need to be close . Right up to this week i was thinking of coming but sorry boys not this year Pedro look after them kiddo you know what they are like when they get on the pool table :rofl :rofl :rofl
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

Pity ya cant make it BoyZ  :-[

Dont worry.about the Ladzzz this year :thumsup

:cheers :cheersIm on charge of the ale  :cheers :cheers

:cheerleader :cheerleaderand Mrs Pedros got the pool table covered  :cheerleader :cheerleader
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :D :D :D :D :rofl :rofl :rofl

big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

Rods n rigs made up, just laggy's to sort then throw kitchen sink in van ( always a winner travelling alone :thumsup ) Food to by, bait to pick up and I think we are then good to rock n roll :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader 3 more sleeps :tiphat :tiphat
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

* buy
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

2 sleeps peeps :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

1 more facking sleep :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader :cheerleader

Meeting int pub for a few quick beers before boarding :tiphat :tiphat :thumsup :thumsup
Markus

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by Markus »

Here some pics of dazla in action :
http://www.champions-team.de/tipps-und- ... kerton.php
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

Good write up Markus :thumsup :thumsup

Darran wont get his head through the door :nono :nono :facepalm :facepalm
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by Dodge »

Here some pics of dazla in action :
http://www.champions-team.de/tipps-und- ... kerton.php

Nice blog :thumsup can you do it in English next time pretty please :thumsup :D :rofl :rofl :cheers :tiphat
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Holland Holland Holland

Stopwatch with UK Top Angler Darran Bickerton on Kanaal door Voorne
Markus Howanietz• 7 hours ago•0
12:30 clock

At 5:00 the alarm clock will ring me mercilessly out of bed. Stop! Or so begin most StopWatch reports, but you can already see at the time specified above, that everything is a little different today.

At 12:30 clock, I meet rested me and topmunter with Sensas UK Star and Starlets Kamasan anglers Darran Bickerton at the pump house at the Kanaal door Voorne to draw the fishing spots. On this Saturday the first Practise match takes place, and a lot of good anglers -including also National anglers from Belgium and Holland-have come to make themselves under competitive conditions fit for the Anglo-Dutch Festival.

The angler:

Name: Darran Bickerton

Angel Team: Kamasan Starlets

Sponsors: Sensas, Kamasan

Biggest successes:

two-time British Open champion Kamasan (the most prestigious titles in England)
with his team Kamasan starlets he won all that matters in England
more participation in the Club World Cup
Sensas Star UK anglers Darran Bickerton
12:45 clock

Having solved it goes quickly to the solid square. Darran is not completely satisfied. On one hand, he sits with the lot number 32 almost to a stop place on the other hand just have the higher numbers found to be particularly good. Yesterday he was at least able to outwit 35 bream with well over 100 pounds on land 102.

Arriving at the place he inspected once the waters. The water is very turbid and agitated by the current wind a little. The place does not have optical characteristics and resembles the other 180 on the canal.

Then Darran begins to build his things back, although the schedule is very tight. At 13:30 the signal to start feeding is carried out by 14 clock and the fishing starts.

It can nevertheless not unsettle. The car is parked right at the fishing spot, and he has already prepared his food in the morning. With a smile, he tells me that it does not matter whether he is ready on time. Everything must be properly prepared, and to 10 minutes it really would not matter.

13:00 'O Clock

First builds on its Darran seatbox that he just needs to pick only from its large Mercedes Vito, in order to then put completely to the lumberyard form. After seconds of the half fishing spot is completely configured.

Slowly I'm ready my camera for the first pictures of the day, while Darran dispenser, The pole and Cuppingkit mounted.

Darran mounted his Dispenser, The pole and Cuppingkit

Subsequently, the solder is carried out with a heavy terminal lead, which he simply Everts on the collapsed bream. Darran explores so that the assembly is flush due and the black antenna protrudes only 1-2 cm from the water. After that, he still represents about 15 cm deep and shifts the Bebleiung upwards. The aim is that a small chain of three 8-crushing approximately 10 cm above ground and lie of the main line still 15-20cm on the ground. The main lead is pushed about 50cm over the top shot of the chain.

For solders Darran uses a heavy clamp Lead

"That's all very simple, Mark!" Said Darran. "I want to see only the real bites. I put a meal on the last or Place lead to close to the ground, I will constantly have any problems. The ground is uneven and too deeply distributed Bebleiung could bring the pose permanently to sink or brought them up out of the water. To which I can do without. "

After Darran has postponed the Bleie according to his wishes and determined the depth, it enables the rod to trial are the Frontbar. The peak is located in the water, and the entire assembly is nailed in the troubled waters. The wind has picked up properly!

13:20 clock

I'm a little nervous. In 10 minutes the feeding takes place Darran has not taken in the direction. His neighbors for a few minutes knees already have their buckets and push like crazy Snack Balls.

Calmly he gets bait and fodder from its Vito. The latter consists of 2.5 kg and 0.5 kg of Sensas Bremes 3000 Riviere for a better binding. The whole thing has been kept very moist and sticky, and a short handle shows that with little pressure now an integral bale can be formed.

Now he gets a set routine CIPS cans out of his pocket and takes out the barrel 7l finished feed.

For this he is then exactly 500ml Caster and about one fifth can of corn.

Calmly Darran prepares the lining

13:30 clock

The signal is carried out for feeding and the first balls flying in the channel.

Darran remains, as previously announced, quiet and emphasizes once again that everything must be done properly. Haste is misplaced. The CIPS doses he used as Team Angler way, always. Only in this way can be compared and determines a successful tactic and reproduced.

"Worm", allowed since 2013- in Holland without locking time, "will play a major role," reveals Darran. He takes his 5kg bag two good handfuls and washed out easily on a screen in the canal water. Good 1l of large worms is very finely chopped after. Instead of now to give everything completely into the lining, Darran surprised me again. He sifts 1l Terre of the Somme and is added 250ml of the worm. Stirred vigorously, and even provided with a splash of water, creates a mush, with which I could not do anything. "Wait 5-10 minutes, then everything is perfect." Predicts Darran. Ins fodder he gives only 125 ml worm and then stirred everything under.

Quick removes even the sawdust from 500ml maggots (of course again exactly with the CIPS doses measured) and glued them with Arabic gum and a spray of water.

Only now, 10 minutes after kick-off, it forms large bales from the feed. Two to three clicks will do the job perfectly.

His start feeding it brings a few targeted litters on 11,5m, where he will then go fishing on 12m. The rod he slides into the bracket back just half a meter.

Two or three times, press - ready, the Snack Balls Targeted litters he brings the balls on the track 11.5m
His Sensas 774 he provided with an extension of a 74XL, which is no less than half a meter longer than the actual rod.

Now on the 12m track he cuppt 3 balls out of earth / worm mixture and a tiny balls glued maggots. That's all!

Now that the feeding is done, to Darran cares about his future device. To use poses come with Carbon Kiel in 1.5 and 3G, as well as a black Preston Slip Elastic No... 8

Poses with Carbon Kiel in 1.5 and 3G, as well as a black Preston Slip Elastic no. 8 are used

He does not use a connector and prevents the installation simply by double loop directly to the rubber. A Crows Foot (truncated double figure eight knot) stops the whole thing. On demand he tells me that he himself mounted thin rubber and the cord (a 3 pound Maxima / 0.15mm today) have never been damaged. He mounted the 35cm long and 0,11mm strong leader. Since the assembly is long -on part 1 he renounces complete, he wrapped it easy on a Posenaufwickler and fixes it with a rubber band on the kit.

The assembly is wound onto a Posenaufwickler and fixed with a rubber band at the Kit

Somehow I find that everything is so simple, and I hake by. "Here's no secrets, everything is really that simple!" He says laughing.

In addition, he still relies on a small picker, he has set the day before on the 12m distance. And he has just herausgecuppt a lead Olive with an open coil and let it tilt.

Quasi at the last second, he directed another panel be bait for the soon starting match.

At the last second Darran sets up his bait Tableau

14 clock:

"All in" drowned it through the series and the match starts!
Darran swings pose sideways on the 12m track and lets them drop controls. The wind has increased continuously in building, and a clean bait presentation will not be easily determined. In order to keep the rod calm, he simply sits with his full weight on the extension of the rod. When bait is a big worm on 14er Tubertini Serie 2 hook to get very difficult in England. He just snaps off his head and then executes the hook from there back out.

When bait is a big worm on 14er Tubertini Serie 2 hooks

Only 16 seconds later, already carried out the first immediately and the rubber gets longer and longer. After a brief resistance the fehlgehakte fish is however gone. Reinsertion indicates that the fish are in place, but not eat.

Six minutes later, he believes that the fish were slow in eating mood now, and still feeds a bale according to "get their heads down."

What sounds somewhat arbitrary, but brings success. Ten minutes later, carried out a sweeping right away and the spell is broken. In rapid succession can Darran two bream landing nets (14:16 and 14:24 clock).

Darran can two bream at short intervals landing nets

14:30

It goes on as ended the first half hour. In minute 38 and 43 of the competition he can land two nice fish, before it comes to a short break.

14:50

Darran thinks to have to do something and feeding back a small bales earth / worm. He is immediately rewarded with another fish.

Another small bales earth / worm to throttle required

15:00

Darran is clearly annoyed. He now gets rather clean bites every second string float. Anyone who has ever fished on Kaanal door Voorne, knows this problem. Quite often matches with an infinite number of hooked fish, of which hardly anyone can be landed. Darran knows, of course, exactly and at odds with himself, that he has fed.

15:13 clock

The wind has now reached wind force 4-5 and makes a clean presentation to the The pole impossible. He switches on his picker with a 10g lead Olive on the freewheel system.

Reaching for Leger gets paid immediately and a nice bream turn this down to the grip. An exciting drill on fine unit resulted in another caught fish.

The wind increases, therefore Darran changes to his picker with a 10g lead Olive

Except for a few Zupfern but then does not happen much.

Once again it proves the incredible ability to read the situation and will return to The pole. Less than 20 seconds later the next bream is hooked clean!

The next bream is hooked clean

15:30

Darran feeds again a tiny bales earth gradually changes to the lighter 1.5g pose. He repeatedly has cabbage on the hook, he changes, despite the belief that worms generally the better bait was, also on dead maggots as bait.

When asked how he prepared his maggots, I get an answer, as I could not find in fishing reports it. He lets the maggots just a few days in the water and takes her time and again. The appearance of maggots would freeze or blanch change too much, what he thinks is negative.

15: 34/15: 37/15: 42 Clock

In the next seven minutes, he may then his bream eight, nine and ten land.

Now the braces are used every minute More powerful bream land in Nets
"The worm burrows appear in the herb and the bream can see him poorly. The dead maggots are on top and are clearly visible. "Is his analysis of the spontaneous success. Unfortunately, he loses the next three bream that were again only fehlgehakt shortly thereafter

16:00 clock

The cord swimmers take back and the place is very restless. A change to the Bomb should bring back success. However, this presents a not. Few minutes later, the exchange is carried out again for The pole. This time, due to the higher wind again, again with the 3G Assembly. In the hope that the fish go down, he goes one bale, but again proves to be a mistake. He hooked six fish in a row and can not only land them.

16:30 clock

As a switch had been turned over, Darran can quick succession persuade two bream for shore leave.

Although he knows that earlier the throttle required was not right, he is once again a bale. "Sometimes it's just pure matter of feeling, when to feed or not. Especially on this channel can be done with food so much wrong and ruin the whole day fishing. As a hard and fast rule, I can only recommend never to feed as long as you get bites. Now the bites stopped and the fish swim over again about the place without eating. Now you can just wait and hope that an additional bale clay pulls the fish down and start again with the seizure. You are definitely in place. This show all the indications on the pose. "

In this hope now made another walnut Large bales of a light trail leaves the sinking in the water.

He is yet to present 5 cm deep around the bait quiet. Unfortunately, only more missed bites.

17 clock

Change to the bomb. After a malocclusion Darran can catch another bream on worm. This he pulls jerkily on the ground and thus provoked bites.

Bobbing draws Darran the worm on the ground to provoke bites

17:30 clock

The new changes to the The pole will be rewarded with three further bream, the last is not properly hooked just before the final whistle. With great feeling, but also artistical skill, succeeds 15 minutes before the end of the passage still the landing of the fish.

With great feeling and artistical skill he manages to land the fish.

18:00 clock

Final whistle. The weighing command is gathering pace. While Darran stowed his paraphernalia, we get the news that he has done it again this time. With just over 28 kg at 16 fish he won his sector and also the match.

Darran has this time made it again and wins his sector and also the match

Note:

Who knows the channel, know how the braces can cost a last nerve. Quite often go fishing with only four to five fish home, but at ten-second intervals which were on the hook.

Darran has throughout the match only 7l food, fifth can of corn, 500 ml caster, 125 ml worm, 30-50 glued maggots (all early feeding) and a pint of soil with 125 ml consumed worm.

In hindsight, he was sure to have even fed in too much. The art is clearly to get the fish to the seizure, but avoid to pull it the whole swarm on food. Those who do not pay attention, has hundreds of bream in place and starts in the end not like fish.

He is firmly convinced that the initial feeding over the entire fishing time has sufficient attractant to every now and then to lure the fish to the place and move to eat.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Holland Holland Holland

:cheerleader :cheerleaderand Mrs Pedros got the pool table covered  :cheerleader :cheerleader

Image Image Image HEAVENS ABOVE  Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

FREE BEER NOOOOOOOOOOO Image Image Image Image Image
big_cup
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by big_cup »

Image Image Image HEAVENS ABOVE  Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

FREE BEER NOOOOOOOOOOO Image Image Image Image Image

Shame you couldn't make it Joff, fishing didn't suit us especially the 2nd week but probably most fish I've seen in system for last 5/6 years :tiphat :tiphat
Pedro
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Holland Holland Holland

Unread post by Pedro »

Rumor has it that...........he catches bremes at the speed of light....

Thats why they call him...........Mr Fahrenheit
:D :D :rofl :rofl :rofl :D :D

http://s1305.photobucket.com/user/pedro ... 3.mp4.html