If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Champions league on bt sport

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Champions league on bt sport

Unread post by craftytafty »

This season as far as I know the only place you can watch Champions League football is on BT Sport Europe.
If you have Sky I don't think you can call them and get it through them but you have to call BT with your Sky viewing card number to get it and it is £19.99 a month plus a £15 activation fee.

Does anyone know if this is correct or know any other ways of getting it. Personally I think £20 a month is too much for me to justify for a few games and I don't want to switch from Sky
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Re: Champions league on bt sport

Unread post by joffmiester »

it's splitting up Tafty Sky used to have it all now its a joke
craftytafty
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by craftytafty »

I know, its all on bt sport Europe now. I only want to watch Barca so I can see Messi. not bothered bout the prem league teams lol
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Unread post by Dodge »

Good to see Sky lose there monopoly on the CL but BT Sport is a bit third rate imho , think it will go the same way as Setanta (remember them)a few years ago . Hope ITV still get a few games now Adrian Chilles has been crappity smack off :thumsup :rofl
Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Unread post by Herbie »

good to see the matches on BT . it means the plastic citeh supporters will have to visit emptyhad instead on watching from there chairs :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl