If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

They serious

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

Herbie
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

They serious

Unread post by Herbie »

49.5 million for a cockerney bin dipper :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :nana

They serious

Unread post by Guest »

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl best winger citeh ever signed :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

They serious

Unread post by joffmiester »

Must say i feel pot calling the kettle here Dodge :rofl :rofl :rofl
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

They serious

Unread post by Dodge »

Hypocrisy from Utd and bin dipper fans has gone off the scale , but it is the norm from these deluded lot ! Utd spend £150 crappity smack million last summer on Di Maria , Luke Shaw and Falcao :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl Bin dippers spent £35 million on Andy crappity smack Carroll :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl crappity smack hypocrites !!! ::) ::) See Utd have just signed a German older than herbie , says it all ! :surprise :rofl :rofl :rofl
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

They serious

STOP going round the roundabouts Dodge
Sterling 50 million can't wait for Liverpool V Man city not the best liked player in the business .still money certainly did the talking on that deal ;) ;)
could be a good signing it's just the manor the deal was done personal no player is worth 50 million without proving it one good season doesn't . this season he will have the best players around him so lets see can't think he will look good in Blue though :rofl
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

They serious

Unread post by Dodge »

STOP going round the roundabouts Dodge
Sterling 50 million can't wait for Liverpool V Man city not the best liked player in the business .still money certainly did the talking on that deal  ;) ;)
could be a good signing it's just the manor the deal was done personal no player is worth 50 million without proving it one good season doesn't . this season he will have the best players around him so lets see can't think he will look good in Blue though  :rofl
Bin dippers have to pay QPR £10 million from the Sterling deal Joff , and the £5 million add ons might never ever be paid because it includes bonuses fron City winning the champion league and that aint ever going to happen  :rofl :rofl so the REAL price for Sterling was £34 million  ;) which the dippers are already shelling out on Benteke from Aston Villa  :whistle : yepp he looks better in blue and we love him   :-* expect another HUGE transfer next week at the Etihad  :thumsup Utd and Liverpool will be foaming at the mouth with jealousy  :rofl :rofl :rofl
Moaninho is quiet at Chelski  :whistle :whistle has he lost his voice all of a sudden the moaning womens wetter ?  ::)  :rofl :rofl :rofl :cheers :cheers
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

They serious

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl This sounds good another big signing coming to the blue moon :shifty :shifty :shifty