If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Every cloud...........

Football Chat here

Moderators: Dodge, me

TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Every cloud...........

Unread post by TK »

has a silver lining - although the scousers cost me £1700+ on me 10 match accumulator this weekend :D
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Every cloud...........

Unread post by Dodge »

has a silver lining - although the scousers cost me £1700+ on me 10 match accumulator this weekend  :D
TK I will be bluntly brutally honest ...........

City weren't good enough second half at Anfield yesterday just like they haven't been good enough all season . We have gone backwards this season under Pellegrini who is stubborn with always opting for 442 system which most premier league sides have worked out how to play against us this season .It looks like all change again this summer with another manager taking over and plenty of activity expected in the transfer market with several big names leaving  ;)
Well done Chelsea on winning the league cup  :thumsup think it is fair to say Maureen,s popularity isn't so strong anywhere in the country outside the London borough of Chelsea   :thumsup we crappity smacking detest the nasty William the Conqueror up north  :thumsup  :rofl :rofl :cheers
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Every cloud...........

Unread post by TK »

It still aint over till the fat lady sings Dodge gorra say I fully expected to be looking over our shoulders yesterday with the gap down to 2 points........
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Every cloud...........

Unread post by Dodge »

It still aint over till the fat lady sings Dodge gorra say I fully expected to be looking over our shoulders yesterday with the gap down to 2 points........
We are looking over our shoulders as UTD are getting closer TK , that's how poor we are this season ! :surprise :rofl :rage