If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

BAD DAY YESTERDAY

Anyone can chat about anything non fishing related...
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

BAD DAY YESTERDAY

Unread post by joffmiester »

We all know nowadays you cant live without you phones yesterday morning i was rushing around i'd made a few calls and texts early and as i load the van in front of the shop i dropped and kicked my phone into the middle of the road and at the very same time a car was coming up the road :facepalm :facepalm needless to say it went straight over the top of it lucky for me it was in a case yet the damage was clear to see :facepalm it's my life with everything i need for work and fishing . lucky for me the Apple shop is not too far away so i called a ambulance and dashed the phone straight over . I cant tell you how helpful they are and quickly put the phone on life support all i could do is wait . i couldn't stop thinking about the good times we'd had and all those memories :'( :'( It seemed a lifetime then the news arrived it was good and bad :shifty so i asked for the bad news first :-/ :-X :-[; WE COULDN'T SAVE YOUR PHONE :surprise :surprise :facepalm NOOOOO rangout over the shop so whats the good news then :-[ :-[ we have re-archived most thing from your phone photo's messages and contacts :cheerleader and placed them back on another phone all i needed to do is back the rest up off the apple mac and your good to go :thumsup :thumsup
i was so grateful i almost skipped out the door and headed home although the next 4 hours was spent trying to download the backups it was a small price to pay the moral of this story is make sure you back your phones up as anything is possible so apologies if anyone tried to get hold of me yesterday i'm all singing and dancing once again today [it also pays to cover your phone back and front ;)]
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

BAD DAY YESTERDAY

Unread post by TK »

:thumsup