If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
bill yards
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by bill yards »

Can anyone explain, with any degree of fairness and logic as to why a team that finished EIGHTEENTH in the Division One National Championships qualifies to represent England in the World Inter Clubs Championships.
Anyone????? Image Image
Bonanza216
Cornerstone
Cornerstone
Personal Text: Joan Is Fit
Match Team/ Club: N/A
Sponsor: E.F.C

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by Bonanza216 »

more money for the angling trust!, stinks to high heaven, feel sorry for the shakey boys! Sport off Team fishing is on its wobbly cheeks! Had to go to loughborough on the semi this year, worst venue ever, why i ask my self, the bloke on the angling trust board, or summit sh!t like that is the chairman off loughborough lol, job for the boys, have a look at what they did with the individual and Team national on same venue within a week, i will go as far to say and hope no one takes this post off, get more sence out of me joans tenner ladies Image
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by joffmiester »

22 nd bill got in
Angling Trust issued a balance sheet after two and half years after a few of us Question where the money has gone !! plenty of time to cover their options but after reading through it and talking to a fair few people not anglers as the trust probably think anglers wouldn't understand these figures anyway . most of the people are businessmen and can't see how every set of figures match up to the penny Image Image Image some of these blokes have been in business for 30 years and have never had balance sheets like this
winter league figures where are they as i know for a fact that account had been closed because Quorn angling are still waiting for their peg fee from the winter league semi final.when asked about this i was told the account was closed so why isn't there a discrepancy i would also like to know what direct costs entails
the word salary and office costs surely this should come out of the membership
staff time administration and salarys i might be wrong but aren't we paying twice
all in all we are no better off yes its a step forward but still not a true picture
i feel as if the A/Ts think all anglers are a little simple >:( >:( >:( >:(
the queen
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: D.N.W

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by the queen »

It's a farce! there are other ways of having a big match with all the top teams against each other without ruining our no1 team competition..
Bring back the superleague!
Come on preston innovations, you know it makes sense!
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Queenie how far are you prepared to travel mate if a league got off the ground ;)
chub_tamer
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by chub_tamer »

theres only 2 teams in this country can compete at this level and we all know this Barnsley dorking and starlet should just fish for the place no other team can beat them and they can compete on the international stage Image Image
ian_kent

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by ian_kent »

Queenie how far are you prepared to travel mate if a league got off the ground  ;)

What you got in mind Joff..???
Looks like the Boston Winter League ain't gonna happen this
year due to lack of interest.... :(
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Queenie how far are you prepared to travel mate if a league got off the ground  ;)

What you got in mind Joff..???
Looks like the Boston Winter League ain't gonna happen this
year due to lack of interest.... :(
it won't happen this year kiddo as it needs working out how much interest is out there up north they have nothing team wise yet boost some great canal sections but its all about how far and how committed are the teams nowerdays i carn't really say anymore as it really is in the blue print stage its about venues that every team would be happy traveling to its a real up hill struggle and it needs a lot of support and working out plus a sponsor .

still Rome wasn't built in a day  Image
Squatt Head
Personal Text: Maybe I'll draw a flyer
one day!!!!!

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by Squatt Head »

Can't agree with ya Bonanza lad the Luffy aint the worst venue ever!!!! just had alot of hammer running up to it as most venues do!! MONEY AGAIN
Chris V
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by Chris V »

Can anyone explain, with any degree of fairness and logic as to why a team that finished EIGHTEENTH in the Division One National Championships qualifies to represent England in the World Inter Clubs Championships.
Anyone????? Image Image

Because the other teams who finished above Barnsley havn`t got the man balls to fish against Dorking....
IMO they missed some proper fishing.
chub_tamer
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by chub_tamer »

not man balls chris there just throwing there money away trying at least yr lot have half a chance but that's all most of the time dorking Barnsley or starlets will dominate at that style of fishing Image
by the way well done to Barnsley great performance Image

u have more chance of sid growing a full head of hair than u lot winning this Image Image :-*
MrWright
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by MrWright »

I'm all for the super league! Empty your pockets angling trust and get on the case Image Image Image
Bonanza216
Cornerstone
Cornerstone
Personal Text: Joan Is Fit
Match Team/ Club: N/A
Sponsor: E.F.C

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by Bonanza216 »

Ok squatt head, it's not the worst venue ever, I will give ya that it's one of the worst venues ever, gets in every 2 years coz man on the angling trust board is Loughborough a,c chairman, Angling trust want shafting
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

PLEASE EXPLAIN

I'm all for the super league! Empty your pockets angling trust and get on the case Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image they don't make any money to reinvest Lee
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Ok squatt head, it's not the worst venue ever, I will give ya that it's one of the worst venues ever, gets in every 2 years coz man on the angling trust board is Loughborough a,c chairman, Angling trust want shafting
Image Image Image Image Image
Wasn't that !!At the time a venue was pulled out if you remember i didn't have long to get it organised we had to change all the plans for the pairs matches if you remember nothing to do with Brian kiddo honstly Image
bye the way we still haven't been paid for that match >:(
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by Dodge »

Anyone????? Image Image

Just about sums up THE STATE OF OUR SPORT AND HOW IT IS RUN AND HAS BEEN RUN FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS. Plenty of match anglers voted with their feet and snubbed the event . Wont be many around very soon to get ripped off by the Angling Trust....... they / us will just do our own thing . Just my opinion but the talk at the big matches is the vast majority all feel the same , shame a lot of them match anglers dont use the internet but heyho a few of us do !  Image  ;)
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by TK »

bye the way we still haven't been paid for that match

Does the official balance sheet say you have Joffie Image
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by lloydy »

Welsh league now gonna be 8 man teams, crappity smack joke 5 teams of 8
lloydy
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Maver Midlands

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by lloydy »

Anyone????? Image Image

Because the other teams  who finished above Barnsley  havn`t got the man balls to fish against Dorking....
IMO they missed some proper fishing.

Chris, the winners should have the choice to go end of, this fish off was created by Steve Saunders because over the years Dorking have struggled to win nationals because squatt fishing and river fishing hasn't been their strong points over the years. They are a lot better now with the likes of Buch and Diddy in the team
Ben
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

PLEASE EXPLAIN

Unread post by Ben »

Thing is it aint dorking barnsley starlets that makes team fishing its the teams that turn up week in week out putting their money in the pot and giving their best. one big problem is money fishing is a working mans sport for the masses but when you look at the money folks are spending its being elitist. The average man cannot afford or justify