If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Sleep

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Gem
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Sleep

Unread post by Gem »

Just had a thought after seeing the 'goodnight' thread.

When you guys are going fishing in the morning do you sleep as normal? Find you cant sleep cuz your thinking 'have i got this'? or something else?

I usually leave sorting out fishing stuff till the night before (not organised in slightest) :-X ie take the smelly towel out, new one in. Look inside rigs- leave it till im on the bank to make them up. Take bait out fridge/freezer. Usually sleep as normal, 12/1am ish. Make sure my food is sorted.

Do you constantly think 'ahhhhh have i got that in my bag?' or sleep perfectly normal?

Simple
Site Admin
Site Admin
Personal Text: flapjack nom nom

Sleep

Unread post by Simple »

I spent 15 mins looking at all my gear making sure I have everything. You know me ;)
Its all there, even my smelly towels :P
Gem
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Sleep

Unread post by Gem »

I bet ;)

Got your warm clothes and hat ready?! ;)
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Sleep

Unread post by Drynet »

just had mess through my bag and box and its ringing wet i think I'll take a chance and worry about it in on the bank :-/
Dodge
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony

Sleep

Unread post by Dodge »

I always check/clean my carryall but something very funny happened a couple of weeks ago on a winter league round,i pulled my keepnet out of the side of my carryall and a flamin mouse flew out straight into the canal.......nearly fell in meself :-[ :-[
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Sleep

Unread post by welder »

My sleep patterns depend entirely on the missus, i.e if she,s dreamin i,m usually woken by her involentary right hook. If shes restless her arms and legs are flailing around so i,m either kicked out of bed or i get up for safety,s sake. If i,m sound asleep she will wake me to ask me if i,m fishin in the morning and do i want waking, or even if she wets the bed and i wake up cold. :D :D , only kiddin. Seriously though if i,m on a match i do get the jitters the night before, its just excitment even after 45 yrs fishin.
wagglerwoman

Sleep

Unread post by wagglerwoman »

My sleep patterns depend entirely on the missus, i.e if she,s dreamin i,m usually woken by her involentary right hook. If shes restless her arms and legs are flailing around so i,m either kicked out of bed or i get up for safety,s sake. If i,m sound asleep she will wake me to ask me if i,m fishin in the morning and do i want waking, or even if she wets the bed and i wake up cold.   :D :D , only kiddin. Seriously though if i,m on a match i do get the jitters the night before, its just excitment even after 45 yrs fishin.

yeah but does your knees go when you have a whooper on? i know mine do :D :D
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sleep

Unread post by TK »

Whats a whopper?

I never catch owt bigger that 2 oz :'( :'( :'(
Drynet
Gathering Dust
Gathering Dust

Sleep

Unread post by Drynet »

:D Image
welder
Forum Ornament
Forum Ornament

Sleep

Unread post by welder »

Sorry chaps with the exception of drynet who obviously saw it. i did post something here but i bottled it and had to delete it in case some users took offence buy the smutty inuendo. :-[
Gem
Forum Stalker
Forum Stalker

Sleep

Unread post by Gem »

Damn, missed that! Its all banter- im sure whatever it was would of been took the funny way :)
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Sleep

Unread post by TK »

I can guess in response to my post :D :D :D