If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

SVWL RESULTS ROUND 2

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

SVWL RESULTS ROUND 2

Unread post by joffmiester »

Winter league individuals I'm really happy for Mick Hutchins long Eaton top fella after drawing the record braking peg from the previous round . Plus It was team mate Dave revel who had broken the record off the peg well no pressure then I arrived at Mick and his face said it all after a hour and half Mick had not seen a bream and feared the worse . Well I'm Glad to say by the end of the Match Mick had found a few bream and enough to win the competition. Sensas man Sean Ashby managed a lovely net of skimmers and roach for 11kg 500g for second . In 3rd place
Clive Lloyd another angler enjoying his fishing at the minute managed some big old chub around 2kg a piece with a few skimmers and Bream for a weight of 10kg 750g

Second round of the SVWL again today I enjoyed walking around some areas i haven't fished for years . I waited for the rain to stop and made my way down to the river . Text messages from some of the starlets gave me chance to work on different sections . Starlets really were up for this round although at one point they had struggled for a team . Still with strength and depth it was all about the draw being kind to them . Danny Ashington and PAul Downes on the waterside Cam Hughes 1860 Sean Ashby and Darran Bickerton both on Proctors
I'm glad to say all looked on reasonable pegs . The river is starting to change and today extra water started to put more pace and a little colour in the river . This changed a lot of pegs during the day would this effect the overall result ..
Word doesn't take long to filter through that Starlets had done well most sections . Nobody expected a score of 27 points with a 10 point cushion over rivals Trentmen and Quorn who tied on 37 points . After two rounds Trentmen are on 3 points while starlets and Quorn both have 4 points .
Here are the team and section boards .
Lickle Tinca

SVWL RESULTS ROUND 2

Unread post by Lickle Tinca »

Cheers Joff,good to see the match info back on here :thumsup