If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

URGENT UP-DATE ON THE SVWL

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

URGENT UP-DATE ON THE SVWL

Unread post by joffmiester »

Just to keep everyone up- dated we have lost the parking for the barrow deeps sections until further notice at one stage i thought it was only the Top end its both ends . The council own these fields and until the weather and the fields dry out we are not to use them for any parking anybody seen parking could see us loosing them for good. On the bright side the council are going to look into making the track at the top end of the deeps suitable for parking for next season fingers crossed . Brian and myself are moving the two sections one will be added to sutton around the pylons and the other on the brinks 24,23,22,20,19,17,16,15,14 reason for this we can still get into the field and park around the pegs . again please park all together and as close together and take you time going across the fields .
many thanks SVWL
Barrow21
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Old Townsender

Re: URGENT UP-DATE ON THE SVWL

Unread post by Barrow21 »

Morning Joff. As you know I am often on these sections and would like to say its not just anglers who take their cars to end of the deeps near the lock. Quite a few dog walkers seem to use it as well to drive down there. Lets hope it doesn,t knock on to anglers.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Re: URGENT UP-DATE ON THE SVWL

Unread post by joffmiester »

Hi Barrow21 only just seen this No it shouldn't Knock the anglers as i think even they wouldn't try now the other end is a issue as that is watched more and numbers taken i here as long as its not a fisherman on our league in not our fault unfortunately when i was there we had a load of canoes park up as well i've explained that to them and think this is why it's been stopped till further notice ..