If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

URGENT UP-DATE ON THE SVWL

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

URGENT UP-DATE ON THE SVWL

Unread post by joffmiester »

Up-date for this weekends winter league
1860 has been sorted a little lack of communication all is fine now.
A couple of issues have accord over night !!
Top ponds the land owner has asked us not to park in the fields as they are pretty cut up . Now we need to know your views as this section is very good at the minute . It's been suggested we leave it in meaning you will have to walk from the lane . Alternatively from the navigation pub this is a flat walk but a walk nevertheless.
Deeps top end the new fence is now in place by the farmer . Please use the next gate up on the right and then straight down to the river . This week we should be able to get down but before long some hardcore will have to be put down . Our main concern is the top pond and the walk but the only alternative is another section at Sutton which will be the low numbers which is still a walk .
Please let us know asap so we can sort out the Pegging
On another note thank you to Lee Wright and Stu Timson for repegging the whole of the deeps so we can have two sections .
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Re: URGENT UP-DATE ON THE SVWL

Unread post by joffmiester »

THANKS at least you can sort your tackle out better for these sections and lighten up