If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Re: THE END OF TIGHT LINES

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Yesterday SKY pulled the plug on Tight Lines so after the fish-0-mania final Tight Lines will be no more . This is a real shock to Angling whether you watched it or not it put competition angling on the map well it put all areas of angling on the map .This news is worse than Top Gear being axed i feel for everyone involved in making the program what it is today. It's a sad day for angling
dnomyar
Personal Text: Where are all the gudgeon????

Unread post by dnomyar »

Couldn't agree more as it covered all aspects of angling. Fished in matches against Keith back in the day. Thought he was a good presenter even if a little self opinionated at times but then aren't we all. Will be sad to see it go even though I have only been able to watch the podcasts due to working overseas.

Would be interesting to know why it is being cut as no indications appear to be on the web other than Andy Fords Facebook page statement that if will be axed after fisho