If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

River soar conditions report for the challenge

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

i KNOW QUITE A FEW ANGLERS FOLLOW THIS SITE so i will post any changes we have up to the event

The river at the moment is colored with 3 inches of extra water with a little extra pace, i will post changes as they happen with rain coming over the next few days the river could be spot on and running off . All we need is a settled run of weather hopefully the really cold weather is behind us with the days drawing out .
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

FRIDAY
River is bank high after a day and night of rain as long as we don't have a high volume of rain from now on the river should be ok for the 7/8 march :thumsup
Ian_baker
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Match Team/ Club: Matrix Dynamite Trentmen
Sponsor: Matrix, Dynamite

Unread post by Ian_baker »

Great update Joff.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

RIVER still high and will be for a few days i'd of thought anyone thinking of practicing will need large flat floats :thumsup
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

River Soar today still just with in the banks after going down today but it still has another 24 hours to peck .very colored and racing through sutton will take this amount no problem unfortunately the top end has water in the parking fields so this as much rules out using the fields for parking :facepalm :facepalm
Rumors will undoubtedly start but there is no panic yet we have the canal as back up plus we could even use three river sections and two canal as the individual is all done on points . so don't panic we will have a final one way or a another :thumsup :thumsup
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
would probably be good

Hoping to get a walk down the sections tomorrow with MarkD from there we will access the conditions today the river is dropping with water laying in some fields these fields always flood even in the summer we don't use these fields anyway . Rain Thursday its just a case of how much as its crossing the country quickly .hopefully that's it and we can have a few days of settled weather .
the fishing could be good as it rules out dedicate rigs and turns into flats floats and bleak rigs .
Biggest problem is you are going to have to walk sorry but the nature of a natural venue is determined by the weather nothing myself or MarkD can do about it .