If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

GREENHILL AC want club matches on their waters

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.

Unread post by Guest »

Hello SMF
Looking for clubs / groups of match anglers who would like to fish our lake/moat at Thurlaston and lake at Cosby this year at weekends from April through to September. Would like our match team to fish against other opposition. The waters are dominated by Tench , Crucian ,Perch ,Roach , Rudd , Chub , Carp and some Barbel. Toilets are at both complexes in exclusive surroundings and secure car parks.
If interested in joining the Greenhill AC or wanting more information or challenging our match team then please contact me , ackerleyphil@yahoo.co.uk
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Nice one Dr Phil :thumsup

Changing tack slightly, pretty sure I've looked at your waters via another link/forum......and wandered if you allow club bookings (we - Cashmores AC - are fully booked up for 2015, so would be exploring 2016 if it was a positive response)
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Unread post by joffmiester »

Hi Phil are you thinking of putting your own team in the winter league next year under Midland Angling Supplies .if so you will need to tell Brian as i think there are a couple of new news wanting to get in the league . see you sunday :thumsup

Unread post by Guest »

Cheers Joff ….. would like my own side in but its rather hard to get a good pool of lads . We have a good team for the SENSAS challenge with an Irish and French international in the team.

Unread post by Guest »

Hi TK ……We are open for bookings 2016. Please take a visit to our waters if you want before booking , if you want.
We have the 28 pegged at Ashpole , Cosby and the 19 peg lake and 16 peg moat at Thurlaston.
Cheer Phil
ackerleyphil@yahoo.co.uk
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Thanks Phil :thumsup

Unread post by Guest »

All interested parties in wanting the chance to book Greenhill waters in the future : Please let me know when you wish to take a free days fishing to assess the waters for your clubs use ?
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

I'm sure a couple of our crew will be popping down for a visit when it warms up a tad Dr Phil :thumsup
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Hope you've got us in the diary for next year ;)

Unread post by Guest »

Ooooooo Yes you are down for the 7th May 2016 . When it warms up come and take a day on the water with us .
TK
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by TK »

Will do Dr Phil :thumsup