If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Liquidised Bread

Anything fishing here including Tackle and Bait.
Stevo4eva

Liquidised Bread

Unread post by Stevo4eva »

To help save my marriage does anyone know where I can buy liquidised bread i.e. bread that has been through a processor and riddled. My Mrs is getting the miff about me using her processor, kitchen and oxygen at the moment. I have looked online but can't seem to find any. I live in Brierley Hill, West Mids. :(
Botty
HanKat Crony
HanKat Crony
Personal Text: Learn to fish - watch me !! ;)
Match Team/ Club: Sportsman A.A.

Liquidised Bread

Unread post by Botty »

I looked high and low for somewhere to buy this - in the end I brought a food processor and freezer and keep them both in my shed. If my Mrs knows what is good for her she keeps out of the shed. I spend a few hours once a month making bags of it up. :thumsup
Bonanza216
Cornerstone
Cornerstone
Personal Text: Joan Is Fit
Match Team/ Club: N/A
Sponsor: E.F.C

Liquidised Bread

Unread post by Bonanza216 »

Just bin bag her stevo! John halesowen
cjsid
Match Team/ Club: doultons

Liquidised Bread

Unread post by cjsid »

some groundbait company's make crumb specially for use with bread punch , give one a try most are quite good
daskin

Liquidised Bread

Unread post by daskin »

To help save my marriage does anyone know where I can buy liquidised bread i.e. bread that has been through a processor and riddled. My Mrs is getting the miff about me using her processor, kitchen and oxygen at the moment. I have looked online but can't seem to find any. I live in Brierley Hill, West Mids. :(

I very much doubt that you will find any in the shops--a couple of years ago-I did several bags up and put them in the freezer in my local tackle shop, They were advertised at a reasonable price--and surprise surprise-he didnt sell a single bag.
joffmiester
Forum Spammer
Forum Spammer
Personal Text: if i drank carlsberg i
would probably be good
Match Team/ Club: SENSAS
Sponsor: SENSAS VAN JOFF FLOATS

Liquidised Bread

Unread post by joffmiester »

you could use Sensas punch Crumb kiddo save's all that messing around ;) ;) ;)

I hope bills seen this topic as i'm sure he could start quite a business up doing his own mixes and selling them
To be honest i have 30 to 40 bags frozen only because i'm in the food business and if any bread goes out of date i liquidize it and freeze it . the problem i have is its in the raw state to get the finished product i've got to liquidize a couple more times after its been frozen :thumsup
Rigga
Personal Text: Love match fishin
Match Team/ Club: Shakespeare Superteam

Liquidised Bread

Unread post by Rigga »

buy a chest freezer and upset the missus once a year rather than every week lol.