If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Club match bookings for 2018

Marsh Upcoming Matches.

Moderator: Spamwham

SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Re: Club match bookings for 2018

Unread post by SiDev »

Saw this from Hartley lands on the Res....so if we have an October rush, we are covered!

We have put the peg numbers around the Reservoir lake now, so please can people fish from these designated swims only. We have cut the lake down to 18 swims for day ticket fishing, to give everyone more room on the lake and ensure people aren't casting into each other's swim. A maximum of 8 swims can be day/night fished and a minimum of 10 will be available for day session anglers only. If you have an organised match on the lake then all 29 pegs can still be used. Night fishing starts on this Saturday, to book please call 07703 825064
al
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by al »

Which lake Dave
I can ask about try and find out what it’s like.
I’ve always thought of it as a silvers/mixed fishery sort of place
Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Tel »

Al,
I think you'll find that lakes 1 and 6 are used for matches but there doesn't seem to be any details of results anywhere.
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

Think I went there once with you Tel.....it was so hot I ended up making shorts out of my jeans! ;D ;D
keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Did I say 30lb
Sponsor: GOT Baits

Unread post by keith »

Any news on the two TBA matches?
Golfs a game for people who cannot catch fish
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

Unread post by Dave C »

After trying to make contact with Lakeland fishery near Colemans without success, only to find out that they have decided to become a club and there will no longer be matches ( Very nice of them to ignore me) I have managed to book Southend Farm match lake pegs 1 to 18. It has an onsite cafe ( open around 7amish) and a small tackle shop.
There is supposedly a good stock of big skimmers along with the usual carp some very big. http://www.southendfarm.com/fishing-lakes/

If your dog needs grooming you can get that done on site while you fish. ;) http://www.southendfarm.com/grooming/
keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Did I say 30lb
Sponsor: GOT Baits

Unread post by keith »

Looks good Dave, not a venue I have any knowledge of. Looking forward to it.
Golfs a game for people who cannot catch fish