If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

Hartleylands Farm - RES 15th Oct 2016

Marsh Upcoming Matches.

Moderator: Spamwham

keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Did I say 30lb
Sponsor: GOT Baits

Unread post by keith »

Floating baits are alright but floating feed should be banned in my opinion. If there is a wind blowing it blows the feed all over the place and draws fish to those areas. Quite often out of the peg you are fishing. By all means use a floating baited hook, you are in control of your hookbait and can stop it from going into someone elses peg but you cannot control the feed. Just fish long and shallow has similar effect but controlled and keeps fish in YOUR peg.
Golfs a game for people who cannot catch fish
Spamwham
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by Spamwham »

Floating baits in mid October :surprisev Desperate measures. Bound to be a bit slow in mid October, but surely not that bad. Anyway 14mph winds forecast so suspect it may be a no-no. :-X

If its really hard, at least Clive's concrete will go straight to the bottom. :naughty
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

To be honest was thinking on the locals tactic of a lump of bread on the surface, no feed as such....I will mull it over and then go paste in the margin!.....anyone know if the usual café in Knoxbridge opens on a Saturday, I think I remember issues before?
keith
Marsh AC
Marsh AC
Personal Text: Did I say 30lb
Sponsor: GOT Baits

Unread post by keith »

Very hit and Miss with the cafe Simon,
Golfs a game for people who cannot catch fish
SiDev
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

Unread post by SiDev »

It does seem like that Keith, we will be probably still head there for around 7.15ish I guess