If you are signing up to the forums, Thank you. You will need to activate your account by clicking a link in an email from the forums.
Please make sure you check your Junk/Spam folder for the email and make sure you spell your email address correctly or you won't get the email.
Thanks again. Dismiss this with the [X] >>>>>>

2016 Matches

Marsh Upcoming Matches.

Moderator: Spamwham

Tel
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

2016 Matches

Unread post by Tel »

Dave,
After Arran's on the 6th Aug. we have a month's gap to the next match on 3rd Sep. and similarly from the 17th Sep. to the 15th Oct. another month.
The 20th Aug and the 1st Oct. do not seem to clash with anything and sit nicely in between those already booked, so do you or anyone else think it's a good idea to try and book something for these dates, maybe from some of these:-
Southend Farm
Claygate Sophie
Hawkhurst
Monks 1,2 or 3
Birds Green

Or maybe someone has more suggestions

Tel :tiphat
Dave C
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Match Team/ Club: Marsh AC

2016 Matches

Unread post by Dave C »

Its something I had thought about Terry but obviously didnt get far with.

Pear Tree at Hartleylands is available for 20th August. I suspect Monk 2 will be fully booked. Hawkhurst is often available and may be better for the later date as its yet another mindless bagging water in August.
Spamwham
Marsh AC
Marsh AC

2016 Matches

Unread post by Spamwham »

Tel, personally I think it would be good to have 1 or 2 additional matches, but I dont think there's enough time for a debate on which water(s) or dates.
I suggest you and/or Dave choose a couple of potential venues for 20/08 and 01/10, check they're available and can be paid for on a per head basis.
Then put a post up for two possible extra matches and see what sort of response you get from members. If the numbers look worthwhile after say 7-10 days of posting then go ahead and book. :tiphat